+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Airflow Control Cooling Kit - NZXT Grid+ V3 + 3x NF-A14 1500rpm PWM 140mmCooling performance is vital to the lifespan of your PC hardware. OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Kits offer an all in one solution to your cooling requirements.
Pairing performance fan options with award winning fan controllers, your system will be optimized for either Silence or Performance depending on your requirements.
Give yourself complete control over system acoustics and airflow, whilst enhancing aesthetics
- Fan Controller: NZXT Grid+ V3 Internal Digital 6 Fan Controller
- Fan: 3x NF-A14 1500rpm PWM 140mm
Fan Controller Details:
NZXT’s all-new GRID+ offers superior fan control with the convenience of our CAM user interface. With GRID+’s Adaptive Noise Reduction feature, it intelligently learns and optimizes your build for silence. Each of its six channels can identify if a 3-pin or 4-pin PWM fan is connected, and upon detection regulates via voltage or PWM duty. Silence is achieved with the creation of profiles that take advantage of GRID+’s 0dB feature.
Master your control
With CAM, you get the most precise and sophisticated controls for your build, all within a single platform. From CAM-Powered device controls and overclocking to driver and software updates, it’s effortless with CAM’s intuitive design and full software integration.
Fan control made easy
With voltage and PWM duty control, choose a fan profile for each port to suit your needs: Silent, Performance, Fixed, or Custom.
Label each fan channel, build out a fully custom fan curve, and tune fans to your desired specifications.
Adaptive noise reduction
With up to 40% noise level reduction, don’t waste time finding the optimal compromise between cooling and silence. Adaptive Noise Reduction learns the specifics of your system to find the perfect balance and adapts while your PC configuration evolves.
Each port automatically detects if you’ve connected a 3-pin or 4-pin PWM fan. Includes two Y-splitter cables for installing additional fans to the GRID+.
Create profiles using GRID+’s 0dB feature to disable fans completely when temperatures are within your build’s safe limits
Easy and discreet installation
A slim profile, measuring only 15mm in height, and a magnetic back makes the GRID+ quick and easy to position behind motherboard trays or on HDD trays.
- Dimensions: L:125mm x W:78mm x H:15mm
- Materials: Steel, Plastic, PCB
- Weight: 147g
- Mounting: Magnet or 3M Dual Lock
- Fan control: Software via CAM
- Fan connector quality: 6
- Fan support: 3 pin or 4 pin
- Max channel wattage: 5w
- 12V with 4-pin Molex
- 3.5mm Audio Jack for Noise Detection
- Micro USB
- 1 x Noise Detection Modul
- 1 x 450mm Extension Cable for Noise Detection Module
- 1 x 600mm Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Molex Power Cable
- 2 x 1 to 3 Fan Splitter Cable
- 5 x 100mm Zip Tie
- 2 x 40x13mm 3M Velcro Tape
- 1 x 15x13mm 3M Velcro Tape
- Connector: 4 Pin
- Warranty: 2 Years
Very quiet Noctua 140mm PWM fan with adapter for very quiet operation with a minimum of 19.2 dB (A)
- Material: Plastic
- Normal mode: 1,500 r / min, 24.6 dB (A), 140.2 m³ / h
- With LNA: 1,200 r / min, 19.2 dB (A), 115.5 m³ / h
- Voltage: 12 V
- Power consumption: 1.56 W, 0.13 A
- Connector: 3-pin, 4-pin Molex adapter
- Life Expectancy: 150,000 h
- Dimensions: 140(W) x 140(H) x 25(D) mm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 6 Years
- 1x Power Adapter (LNA)
- 4-pin Y-adapter
- 30 cm extension cable
- 4x fan screws
- 4x Vibration inhibitors