+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Airflow Control Cooling Kit - NZXT Grid+ V3 + 4x NF-F12 IndustrialPPC 3000RPM PWM 120Cooling performance is vital to the lifespan of your PC hardware. OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Kits offer an all in one solution to your cooling requirements.
Pairing performance fan options with award winning fan controllers, your system will be optimized for either Silence or Performance depending on your requirements.
Give yourself complete control over system acoustics and airflow, whilst enhancing aesthetics
- Fan Controller: NZXT Grid+ V3 Internal Digital 6 Fan Controller
- Fan: 4x NF-F12 IndustrialPPC 3000RPM PWM 120mm High Performance
Fan Controller Details:
NZXT’s all-new GRID+ offers superior fan control with the convenience of our CAM user interface. With GRID+’s Adaptive Noise Reduction feature, it intelligently learns and optimizes your build for silence. Each of its six channels can identify if a 3-pin or 4-pin PWM fan is connected, and upon detection regulates via voltage or PWM duty. Silence is achieved with the creation of profiles that take advantage of GRID+’s 0dB feature.
Master your control
With CAM, you get the most precise and sophisticated controls for your build, all within a single platform. From CAM-Powered device controls and overclocking to driver and software updates, it’s effortless with CAM’s intuitive design and full software integration.
Fan control made easy
With voltage and PWM duty control, choose a fan profile for each port to suit your needs: Silent, Performance, Fixed, or Custom.
Label each fan channel, build out a fully custom fan curve, and tune fans to your desired specifications.
Adaptive noise reduction
With up to 40% noise level reduction, don’t waste time finding the optimal compromise between cooling and silence. Adaptive Noise Reduction learns the specifics of your system to find the perfect balance and adapts while your PC configuration evolves.
Each port automatically detects if you’ve connected a 3-pin or 4-pin PWM fan. Includes two Y-splitter cables for installing additional fans to the GRID+.
Create profiles using GRID+’s 0dB feature to disable fans completely when temperatures are within your build’s safe limits
Easy and discreet installation
A slim profile, measuring only 15mm in height, and a magnetic back makes the GRID+ quick and easy to position behind motherboard trays or on HDD trays.
- Dimensions: L:125mm x W:78mm x H:15mm
- Materials: Steel, Plastic, PCB
- Weight: 147g
- Mounting: Magnet or 3M Dual Lock
- Fan control: Software via CAM
- Fan connector quality: 6
- Fan support: 3 pin or 4 pin
- Max channel wattage: 5w
- 12V with 4-pin Molex
- 3.5mm Audio Jack for Noise Detection
- Micro USB
- 1 x Noise Detection Modul
- 1 x 450mm Extension Cable for Noise Detection Module
- 1 x 600mm Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Molex Power Cable
- 2 x 1 to 3 Fan Splitter Cable
- 5 x 100mm Zip Tie
- 2 x 40x13mm 3M Velcro Tape
- 1 x 15x13mm 3M Velcro Tape
- Connector: 4 Pin
- Warranty: 2 Years
Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-F12 industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedised high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-F12 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-F12 industrialPPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTBF of over 150,000hrs. Topped off with Noctua's trusted reliability and six year manufacturer's warranty, the NF-F12 industrialPPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability
- Based on the award-winning NF-F12 design
- 3000rpm PWM industrialPPC version
- Three-phase motor design
- Fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction
- Certified IP52 water and dust protection
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads
- Six year warranty
- Size: 120x120x25 mm
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Bearing: SSO2
- Blade Geometry: Heptaperf
- Frame Technology: FocusedFlow
- Rotational Speed (± 10%): 3000 RPM
- Airflow: 109.8 CFM
- Acoustical Noise: 43.5 dB(A)
- Static Pressure: 7.63 mm H2O
- Max. Input Power: 3.6 W
- Max. Input Current : 0.3 A
- Voltage: 12 V
- MTBF: > 150,000 h
- Accessories: 4 Fan Screws
- Ingress Protection IP52
- Material Fibre-glass reinforced polyamide
- Motor type: Three-phase