+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
'Airflow Control' - Raijintek Morpheus II "ELOOP B12-2 120mm Edition"RaiJintek presents the Morpheus II, a monstrously powerful VGA cooler with a cooling performance of superlatives with first-class processing quality. The Morpheus is equipped with a very large, fully nickel-plated heat sink with a total of 129 aluminum fins, which can be equipped with several large fans, which can effectively dissipate up to 360 watts of power loss. Despite the impressive length of 25.4 cm, incompatibilities with graphics cards with a double power supply are avoided as the heat sink does not extend beyond the long PCBs of modern high-end graphics cards.
- Cooling Capacity 360 watts TDP
- 12 pcs copper heat pipers and 129 fins for efficient heat dissipation
- High compatibility with modern & future VGA cards
- 24pcs heat-sink for RAM & 1 big heat-sink for VRM
- Thermal adhesive to lower RAM and VRM temperatue significantly and assure proper bond.
- Supports 2 x 120mm Fan
- Whole heat-sink nickel plated
- Dimensions: 254 x 44 x 98 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 515 g
- Material: nickel-plated copper (bottom plate, heatpipes), nickel-plated aluminum (lamellas)
- Heatpipes: 12x Ø 6 mm
- Heat dissipation: max. 360 W
- Fan (optional): 2x 120 mm
AMD Radeon (reference design)
R9 270 (X) / 290 (X)
R9 390X / Fury
NVIDIA GeForce (reference design)
GTX 650 (Ti) / 660 (Ti) / 680
GTX 760/770/780 (Ti)
Take real control of your Graphics card.
Raijintek Morpheus Heatpipe VGA Cooling Solution.