+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Asus ROG Rampage VI Extreme x299 - EKWB Nickel + Plexi Water Block** THIS PRODUCT IS BUILT TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE 3-5 WORKING DAYS TO COMPLETE DEPENDING ON STOCK **
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards Feature the finest motherboard offerings on the market paired with All in One watercooling block solutions from EK Water Blocks.
A Monoblock is a specially designed waterblock that covers not just the CPU, but also cools the important sections on the motherboard in one stylish and eye catching unit. A Monoblock solution is typically a more cost effective way of cooling a motherboard too as a separate CPU block and Motherboard block would prove a lot more expensive than this stylish solution.
All Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards are professionally installed by watercooling experts who ensure that your hardware is handled with extreme care and pre tested to ensure that it arrives to you in full working order. We install the performance processor of your choice and use premium EK-TIM Ectotherm non-conductive Thermal Materials to enhance the cooling capabilities of the Monoblock and keep your hardware safe.
Included in the installation is precision installed performance thermal pads on all motherboard hot spots that will increase the thermal conductivity of the monoblock and allow maximum heat transfer from your performance hardware into your custom watercooling setup.
To install and run an Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboard in your system, you will need to use appropriate watercooling hardware to support the cooling potential of the block.
Overclockers UK recommends the following for optimised performance:
- A Thick 240mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using Skylake Technology.
- A 360mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using X99 Technology.
- A Thick 360mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using Skylake Technology and a Graphics Card.
- A 480mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using X99 Technology and a Graphics Card.
These figures should be used as a rough estimate and we suggest that if adding more items into your watercooling loop that you take appropriate measures to enhance your cooling system.
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards provide the perfect platform for CPU overclocking by giving your processor optimised running conditions to perform at its best and allow you to overclock your system to higher frequencies whilst keeping the Processor and power array on your motherboard at a lower operating temperature.
- Intel® Socket 2066 Core™ X-Series Processor 79xx, 78xx Series Processors
- Supports Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC)
- Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- * Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- * The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 3.0 Support Depends on the CPU types.
- Build in Intel® X299
- 8 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4200(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered - Memory
- Quad Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
- * Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Supports NVIDIA® 4-Way SLI™ Technology
- Supports NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™ Technology
- Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology
- Supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX Technology
- Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
- Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- * 28-LANE CPUs can only support up to 3-Way SLI™/ 3-Way CrossFireX™
- 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16, x16/x16, x16/x0/x16/x8, or x16/x8/x8/x8 mode with 44-LANE CPU; x16, x16/x8 orx8/x8/x8 mode with 28-LANE CPU)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x4
- * When M.2_2(DIMM.2) is populated, PCIEx8_4 runs at x4 mode
- * The PCIE_X8_4 slot shares bandwidth with M.2_2(DIMM.2)
- Intel® Core™ X-series Processors (6-core above) :
- 1 x ROG DIMM.2 Module support(CPU_DIMM.2), M.2 X4 with M Key design, type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Support PCIE SSD only)
- 1 x ROG DIMM.2 Module support(PCH_DIMM.2), M.2 X4 with M Key design, type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Support PCIE SSD only)
- 1 x U.2 port, , support PCIe 3.0 x4 NVM Express storage
Intel® X299 Chipset :
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
- Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 support
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Aquantia AQC-107 10G
- Intel® I219V
- Anti-surge LANGuard
- ROG GameFirst Technology
- Wireless Data Network
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac+ WiGig 802.11ad
- Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
- Up to 4600Mbps transfer speed
- Bluetooth V4.1
- ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- ESS®SABRE9018Q2C DAC/AMP
Audio Feature :
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III
Intel® X299 Chipset :
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
Intel® X299 Chipset :
- 2 x USB 2.0 port(s)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, )
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 1 controller :
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) ( at back panel, )
EK-FB ASUS ROG R6E RGB Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solutions for two ASUS® Intel® X299 Chipset based motherboards that support new Intel® Core™ X-series LGA-2066 socket processors. This monoblock is compatible with the following ASUS® ROG® motherboards:
ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme
ASUS ROG Rampage VI Apex
Designed and engineered in cooperation with ASUS®, this monoblock uses award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel® LGA-2066 socket type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, EK-FB ASUS ROG R6E features high flow design and it can be easily used with weaker and silent water pump settings as well. This kind of efficient VRM cooling on an X299 platform additionally brings down the CPU temperatures compared to the traditional CPU water block and stock VRM heatsink cooling solution.
This X299 platform based monoblock also comes with a new redesigned cold plate. The new design ensures that the monoblock has better mechanical contact with the IHS of Intel® Core™ X-series LGA-2066 socket based processors, thus enabling better thermal transfer.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
The monoblock is equipped with a 4-pin RGB LED strip that connects to the motherboard's 4-pin LED header (if supported) or it can be connected to any other 4-pin LED controller. The LED strip cover can easily be removed for adjusting the cable orientation or replacing the LED strip with a custom solution as well!
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the water block. For the CPU please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
- EK-FB ASUS ROG R6E Monoblock
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
More links for "- Asus ROG Rampage VI Extreme x299 - EKWB Nickel + Plexi Water Block"