+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Asus ROG Strix Z390-I Intel Z390 - EKWB RGB Nickel + Plexi Water Block** THIS PRODUCT IS BUILT TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE 3-5 WORKING DAYS TO COMPLETE DEPENDING ON STOCK **
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards Feature the finest motherboard offerings on the market paired with All in One watercooling block solutions from EK Water Blocks.
A Monoblock is a specially designed waterblock that covers not just the CPU, but also cools the important sections on the motherboard in one stylish and eye catching unit. A Monoblock solution is typically a more cost effective way of cooling a motherboard too as a separate CPU block and Motherboard block would prove a lot more expensive than this stylish solution.
All Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards are professionally installed by watercooling experts who ensure that your hardware is handled with extreme care and pre tested to ensure that it arrives to you in full working order. We install the performance processor of your choice and use premium EK-TIM Ectotherm non-conductive Thermal Materials to enhance the cooling capabilities of the Monoblock and keep your hardware safe.
Included in the installation is precision installed performance thermal pads on all motherboard hot spots that will increase the thermal conductivity of the monoblock and allow maximum heat transfer from your performance hardware into your custom watercooling setup. To install and run an Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboard in your system, you will need to use appropriate watercooling hardware to support the cooling potential of the block.
Overclockers UK recommends a minimum of a 240mm radiator for this setup. If you would like to ad a GPU to the loop we recommend adding either another 240mm radiator or using a 360mm radiator as a minimum.
These figures should be used as a rough estimate and we suggest that if adding more items into your watercooling loop that you take appropriate measures to enhance your cooling system.
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards provide the perfect platform for CPU overclocking by giving your processor optimised running conditions to perform at its best and allow you to overclock your system to higher frequencies whilst keeping the Processor and power array on your motherboard at a lower operating temperature.
Support for 9th / 8th Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151package
Intel® Z390 Express Chipset
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List) for details.
Onboard Graphics Outputs - Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® UHD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support : HDMI 2.0/DisplayPort
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60Hz
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@30Hz
- ROG SupremeFX S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back panel
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- High quality 120dB SNR stereo playback output and 113dB SNR recording input
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (supports x16)
- Intel® Z390 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 (Support PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA modes)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Intel® Optane Memory Ready
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports (2 x Type-A at back panel)
- 5 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 x Type-A + 1 x Type-C at back panel , 2 ports at mid-board)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports ( 2 ports at back panel, 2 ports at mid-board)
- Intel® I219V
- TUF LANGuard
WiFi / Bluetooth:
- Bluetooth V5.0
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
- 2 x 2 Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac supports dual frequency band 2.4/5 GHz
Mini ITX Form Factor, 6.7 inch x 6.7 inch (17cm x 17cm)
Three Year Manufacturer Warranty