+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
ASUS Strix OC Geforce RTX 2080 RGB Water Cooled Graphics Card** THIS PRODUCT IS BUILT TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE 3-4 DAYS TO COMPLETE DEPENDING ON STOCK **
Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards are professionally installed by watercooling experts who ensure that your hardware is handled with extreme care and pre tested to ensure that it arrives to you in full working order. We install the performance processor of your choice and use premium 'Thermal Grizzly' non-conductive Thermal Materials to enhance the cooling capabilities of the Graphics Card VGA Cooling block and keep your hardware safe.
Included in the installation is precision installed performance thermal pads on all graphics card hot spots including the memory modules and VRM that will increase the thermal conductivity of the Graphics Card Block and allow maximum heat transfer from your performance hardware into your custom watercooling setup.
To install and run an Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards in your system, you will need to use appropriate watercooling hardware to support the cooling potential of the block.
Overclockers UK recommends the following for optimised performance:
- A Thick 240mm Radiator for a loop including a single Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card
A 360mm Radiator for a loop including a single Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card and a high performance quad core CPU
- A Thick 360mm Radiator for a loop including a single Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card and an overclocked quad or hex core CPU
- A 480mm Radiator for a loop including two Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards and a high performance quad core CPU
These figures should be used as a rough estimate and we suggest that if adding more items into your watercooling loop that you take appropriate measures to enhance your cooling system.
Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards provide the perfect platform for GPU overclocking by giving your Graphics Card optimised running conditions to perform at its best and allow you to overclock your system to higher frequencies whilst keeping the Processor and power array on your Graphics Card at a lower operating temperatures.
EK Strix Water Block
The EK-Vector Strix RTX 2080 RGB high-performance water block is specially designed for ROG Strix version of NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 graphics cards. The water block itself uses the signature EK® single slot slim look, and it covers the entire PCB length. This sophisticated cooling solution will transform your powerful ROG graphics card into a minimalistic, elegant piece of hardware with accented RGB LED lighting. The block also features a unique aesthetic cover over the block Terminal which is designed to showcase the graphics card model via LEDs, visible from the side.
The ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 ROG STRIX O8G Gaming represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology. The TU104 GPU of the RTX 2080 is built on the Turing architecture, utilises the new 12 nm FinFET manufacturing process in addition to GDDR6-VRAM to make for a significant leap forward in terms of speed when compared to the 10- series. The reason behind the name change to "GeForce RTX" lies in the deployment of Ray-Tracing Technology, this unlocks incredibly realistic lighting and shadow effects.
The Features of the ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 ROG STRIX O8G Gaming at a Glance
- Triple-fan cooler design
- High GPU base clock: 1.515 MHz
- Massive GPU Boost Clock: 1.890 MHz
- New generation of VRAM: 8 GB GDDR6
- Ultra-fast memory: 7.000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective)
- Memory bus bandwidth: 256 Bit
- High memory throughput: 448 GB/s
- Pure computational power: 2.944 CUDA Cores (Shader)
- Low TDP: 285 Watt
- Additional PCIe power connector: 1x 8 Pin & 1x 6 Pin
- Display output: 2x DP 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.1 Type C (VirtualLink)
The Cooler Design and Clock Frequencies of the ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 ROG STRIX O8G Gaming
The base clock of the ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 ROG STRIX O8G Gaming operates at 1.515 MHz. Under load, the base clock can be automatically increased via GPU Boost 3.0 to up to 1.890 MHz. The innovative and incredibly fast GDDR6-VRAM is clocked at 7.000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective), meaning that the 8 GB of VRAM is sufficient for 4K-resolution gaming as well as making immersion in Virtual Reality a treat for the senses.
ASUS decided to refine the cooler design: the construction of the base of the heatsink has been optimised yet further, resulting in doubling of the total contact surface area. The new fans are now dust resistant in accordance with IP5X standards and this helps to provide a greater degree of reliability in the fans' rotational speeds as well as improved overall airflow. Moreover, ASUS has included a switch to allow users to select between Quiet- and Performance profiles by setting the BIOS of the graphics card - without having to resort to additional software.
- Dimensions: 298 x 40 x 134 mm (W x H x D)
Slot height: 2-Slot
- GPU: GeForce GTX 2080
Manufacturing process: 12 nm
GPU frequency: 1.515 MHz
Boost Clock: 1.890 MHz
Shader Units (CUDA Cores): 2.944
- Memory: 8.192 MB
Memory frequency: 7.000 (14.000) MHz
Memory bus bandwidth: 256 Bit
Memory throughput: 448 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
2x DisplayPort 1.4
2x HDMI 2.0b
1x USB Type C
- Power supply: 1x 8-Pin PCIe & 1x 6-Pin PCIe
Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing, ASUS Aura Sync