+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
ASUS Strix OC Geforce RTX 2080 Ti Water Cooled Graphics Card** THIS PRODUCT IS BUILT TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE 3-4 DAYS TO COMPLETE DEPENDING ON STOCK **
Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards are professionally installed by watercooling experts who ensure that your hardware is handled with extreme care and pre tested to ensure that it arrives to you in full working order. We install the performance processor of your choice and use premium 'Thermal Grizzly' non-conductive Thermal Materials to enhance the cooling capabilities of the Graphics Card VGA Cooling block and keep your hardware safe.
Included in the installation is precision installed performance thermal pads on all graphics card hot spots including the memory modules and VRM that will increase the thermal conductivity of the Graphics Card Block and allow maximum heat transfer from your performance hardware into your custom watercooling setup.
To install and run an Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards in your system, you will need to use appropriate watercooling hardware to support the cooling potential of the block.
Overclockers UK recommends the following for optimised performance:
- A Thick 240mm Radiator for a loop including a single Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card
A 360mm Radiator for a loop including a single Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card and a high performance quad core CPU
- A Thick 360mm Radiator for a loop including a single Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card and an overclocked quad or hex core CPU
- A 480mm Radiator for a loop including two Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards and a high performance quad core CPU
These figures should be used as a rough estimate and we suggest that if adding more items into your watercooling loop that you take appropriate measures to enhance your cooling system.
Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards provide the perfect platform for GPU overclocking by giving your Graphics Card optimised running conditions to perform at its best and allow you to overclock your system to higher frequencies whilst keeping the Processor and power array on your Graphics Card at a lower operating temperatures.
ASUS Strix 2080 Ti
The GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG STRIX O11G represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology. The TU104 GPU of the RTX 2080 Ti is built on the Turing architecture, utilises the new 12 nm FinFET manufacturing process with the TU102-300 graphics chip in addition to GDDR6-VRAM to make for a significant leap forward in terms of speed when compared to the 10- series. The reason behind the name change to "GeForce RTX" lies in the deployment of Ray-Tracing Technology, this unlocks incredibly realistic lighting and shadow effects.
The Features of the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG STRIX O11G at a Glance
- Triple-fan cooler design with RGB-LED lighting
- High GPU base clock: 1.350 MHz
- Massive GPU boost clock: 1.665 MHz
- New generation of VRAM: 11 GB GDDR6
- Ultra-fast memory: 7.000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective)
- Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
- Memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Pure computational power: 4.352 CUDA Cores (Shader)
- Low TDP: 250 Watt
- Additional PCIe power connectors: 2x 8 Pin
- Display outputs: 2x DP 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.1 Type C (VirtualLink)
Cooler Design and Clock Frequencies of the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG STRIX O11G
The ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG STRIX O11G has a Base Clock of 1.350 MHz. When under heavy loads, the clock frequencies of the graphics chip increase automatically up to a Boost Clock of up to 1.665 MHz. The innovative and incredibly fast GDDR6-VRAM is clocked at 7.000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective), meaning that the 11 GB of VRAM is sufficient for 4K-resolution gaming as well as making immersion in Virtual Reality a treat for the senses. In terms of the cooler design, a triple-fan design is utilised.
- Dimensions: 300 x 54 x 130 mm (W x H x D)
Slot height: 3-Slot
- GPU: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Manufacturing process: 12 nm
GPU frequency: 1.350 MHz
Boost Clock: 1.665 MHz
Shader Units (CUDA Cores): 4.352
- VRAM: 11.264 MB
Memory frequency: 7.000 (14.000) MHz
Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
Memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
2x DisplayPort 1.4
2x HDMI 2.0b
1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
- Power supply: 2x 8-Pin PCIe
Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing, ASUS Aura Sync