+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Asus X99 Deluxe II Motherboard - EKWB Acetal Water Block** THIS PRODUCT IS BUILT TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE 3-4 DAYS TO COMPLETE DEPENDING ON STOCK **
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards Feature the finest motherboard offerings on the market paired with All in One watercooling block solutions from EK Water Blocks.
A Monoblock is a specially designed waterblock that covers not just the CPU, but also cools the important sections on the motherboard in one stylish and eye catching unit. A Monoblock solution is typically a more cost effective way of cooling a motherboard too as a separate CPU block and Motherboard block would prove a lot more expensive than this stylish solution.
All Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards are professionally installed by watercooling experts who ensure that your hardware is handled with extreme care and pre tested to ensure that it arrives to you in full working order. We install the performance processor of your choice and use premium EK-TIM Ectotherm non-conductive Thermal Materials to enhance the cooling capabilities of the Monoblock and keep your hardware safe.
Included in the installation is precision installed performance thermal pads on all motherboard hot spots that will increase the thermal conductivity of the monoblock and allow maximum heat transfer from your performance hardware into your custom watercooling setup.
To install and run an Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboard in your system, you will need to use appropriate watercooling hardware to support the cooling potential of the block.
Overclockers UK recommends the following for optimised performance:
- A Thick 240mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using Skylake Technology.
- A 360mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using X99 Technology.
- A Thick 360mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using Skylake Technology and a Graphics Card.
- A 480mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using X99 Technology and a Graphics Card.
These figures should be used as a rough estimate and we suggest that if adding more items into your watercooling loop that you take appropriate measures to enhance your cooling system.
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards provide the perfect platform for CPU overclocking by giving your processor optimised running conditions to perform at its best and allow you to overclock your system to higher frequencies whilst keeping the Processor and power array on your motherboard at a lower operating temperature.
Included in the Package:
- EK Water Blocks EK-FB ASUS X99 Monoblock - Acetal & Nickel
- Asus X99 Deluxe II Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
- A Host of the Latest Intel i7 Workstation and Performance Enthusiast Processor options
- Expert Installation of performance hardware
- Use of Performance EK Water Blocks Ectotherm non-conductive Thermal Materials
A full Watercooling system is required to operate this product.