+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- BitFenix Shinobi XL - 750 EX360 Watercooled CaseIntroducing the all new range of "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled cases", created as an all in one solution for an easy step into the world of custom watercooling. Meticulously designed, as if by the hand of Neptune himself. You can choose the perfect case for your requirements.
Custom watercooling delivers far superior performance when compared to conventional air coolers and is suitable for cooling down high end hardware. Other benefits include vastly reduced noise as the fans used on watercooling radiators spin slower than when mounted onto a CPU heatsink. OcUK Tech Labs has covered all bases with quality watercooling hardware which make up our complete CPU kits, consistently delivering superb watercooling performance.
Taking years of experience and expertise we have managed to craft the perfect "out the box" fully custom watercooling proposition. Built in house by our expert technicians for optimal performance and aesthetic qualities, you can be guaranteed that your system will look ultra sweet when complete. Pick and choose your favourite fluid colour courtesy of Mayhems, with even more wild and wacky colours being added frequently.
For a convenient first step into custom watercooling, our "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled Case" range has every angle covered. Join in with the watercooled revolution today and step your computing experience up to the next level.
All Tech Labs Custom Cases are built to order. You will recieve a computer case with a watercooling system pre installed and pre tested. It is advisable to run the watercooling system for a few hours to ensure that nothing has become loose in transit.
We aim to start the build process on the day you order, but sometimes this is not possible. Please allow up to 7 working days for your system to be built and configured.
We've taken our battle-proven Shinobi design and expanded it, creating a roomy, feature-packed full tower enclosure that will not only turn heads, but take them clean off. The larger size enables you to outfit your Shinobi XL with the latest fear-inducing hardware, including XL-ATX motherboards and the longest graphics cards. Shinobi XL can accommodate up to two 360mm radiators, making it ideal for water cooling enthusiasts
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 570 x 245 x 557mm (ATX Full Tower)
- Motherboard Sizes: Mini-ITX, mATX, ATX, XL-ATX
- 5.25” Drive Bays: x 5
- 3.5” Drive Bays: x 7
- 2.5” Drive Bays: x 8 (using 3.5" drive bays and 5.25" adapter)
- Cooling Front: 1 x 230mm (included), or 3 x 120mm (optional)
- Cooling Rear: 1 x 120mm (included), or 1 x 140mm (optional)
- Cooling Top: 2 x 230mm (x 1 included), or 3 x 120mm (optional)
- Cooling Bottom: 2 x 120mm (optional)
- PCI Slots: 9.
- I/O: 1 x SuperChargeTM, 4 x USB 3.0, HD Audio
- Power Supply: PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)
- Extras: Superior watercooling support, FlexCage™, SofTouch™ Surface Treatment, filtered intakes, tool-free drive locking
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 193mm
- Maximum Expansion Card Length: 377mm (with HDD cage) / 492mm (with HDD cage removed)
- Maximum MB Tray Clearance (rear): 34.5mm
360 Watercooling Kit Includes
- RayStorm CPU Waterblock
- X2O 750 Bayres/Pump (Black) V4
- EX360 Triple Radiator
- G1/4" to 1/2" Barb (Black Chrome) x6
- Plastic Hose Clip x6
- XSPC 1650rpm 120mm Fan x3
- 120mm Fan Grill (Black) x3
- Intel and AMD RayStorm Brackets
- Socket 1366 and 1150/1155/1156 Backplates
- Socket AM2 and AM3 mounting kit
- 80mm to 120mm Radiator brackets
- 3mm Twin Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 5mm Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 2 Meters of Clear 7/16? Hose
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool
- K2 Thermal Paste