Product information: - Cooler Master Cosmos SE - 750 EX240 Watercooled CaseIntroducing the all new range of "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled cases", created as an all in one solution for an easy step into the world of custom watercooling. Meticulously designed, as if by the hand of Neptune himself. You can choose the perfect case for your requirements.
Custom watercooling delivers far superior performance when compared to conventional air coolers and is suitable for cooling down high end hardware. Other benefits include vastly reduced noise as the fans used on watercooling radiators spin slower than when mounted onto a CPU heatsink. OcUK Tech Labs has covered all bases with quality watercooling hardware which make up our complete CPU kits, consistently delivering superb watercooling performance.
Taking years of experience and expertise we have managed to craft the perfect "out the box" fully custom watercooling proposition. Built in house by our expert technicians for optimal performance and aesthetic qualities, you can be guaranteed that your system will look ultra sweet when complete. Pick and choose your favourite fluid colour courtesy of Mayhems, with even more wild and wacky colours being added frequently.
For a convenient first step into custom watercooling, our "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled Case" range has every angle covered. Join in with the watercooled revolution today and step your computing experience up to the next level.
All Tech Labs Custom Cases are built to order. You will recieve a computer case with a watercooling system pre installed and pre tested. It is advisable to run the watercooling system for a few hours to ensure that nothing has become loose in transit.
We aim to start the build process on the day you order, but sometimes this is not possible. Please allow up to 7 working days for your system to be built and configured.
Cooler Master Cosmos SE:
- Superior liquid cooling support: 120, 240, 280 and 360mm radiator; supports 3 radiators at once - 120+280+360mm.
- Supports up to 8 fans, including 4 installed fans – two front 120mm blue LED fans with LED on/off control, one top 140mm fan and one rear 120mm fan.
- Dual Super Speed USB 3.0.
- Great expandability with the support of up to 8 HDDs/18 SSDs
- Supports all high-end VGAs up to 395mm/15.5 inches long and CPU coolers up to 175mm/6.9 inches tall.
- Large cable management space - 34mm.
- Multiple removable dust filters (top, front, bottom, side panel) for improved system maintenance.
- Supercar inspired design with aluminum curve handles.
- Dimension (W / H / D): 263.8 x 569.4 x 524.4 mm
- Weight: 10.8 kg
- Material: Polymer, Steel, Aluminium, Mesh front bezel, Rubber
- Motherboard Type: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 3
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 8
- 2.5" SATA HDD Bay: 18 (16 converted from 3.5'' Bays)
- I/O Panel: USB3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, Audio In and Out
240 Watercooling Kit Contents:
- A Choice of High Performance Mayhems Coolant
- RayStorm CPU Waterblock
- X2O 750 Bayres/Pump (Black) V4
- EX240 Dual Radiator
- G1/4" to 1/2" Barb (Black Chrome) x6
- Plastic Hose Clip x6
- XSPC 1650rpm 120mm Fan x2
- 120mm Fan Grill (Black) x2
- Intel and AMD RayStorm Brackets
- Socket 1366 and 1150/1155/1156 Backplates
- Socket AM2 and AM3 mounting kit
- 80mm to 120mm Radiator brackets
- 3mm Twin Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 5mm Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 2 Meters of Clear 7/16? Hose
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool
- K2 Thermal Paste
Fan Bays: Top 120/140mm fan x 1 (installed)
- Front: 120mm Blue LED fan x 2 (Installed with LED on/off) or 140mm(optional)
- Rear: 120mm fan x 1 (installed)
- Side: 120/140mm fan x 1 (optional)
- HDD Cage: 120mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7+2
- CPU Cooler Heigh: 175 mm
- Power Supply Standard ATX PS2