+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Corsair Obsidian 900D - D5 EX360 Watercooled CaseIntroducing the all new range of "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled cases", created as an all in one solution for an easy step into the world of custom watercooling. Meticulously designed, as if by the hand of Neptune himself. You can choose the perfect case for your requirements.
Custom watercooling delivers far superior performance when compared to conventional air coolers and is suitable for cooling down high end hardware. Other benefits include vastly reduced noise as the fans used on watercooling radiators spin slower than when mounted onto a CPU heatsink. OcUK Tech Labs has covered all bases with quality watercooling hardware which make up our complete CPU kits, consistently delivering superb watercooling performance.
Taking years of experience and expertise we have managed to craft the perfect "out the box" fully custom watercooling proposition. Built in house by our expert technicians for optimal performance and aesthetic qualities, you can be guaranteed that your system will look ultra sweet when complete. Pick and choose your favourite fluid colour courtesy of Mayhems, with even more wild and wacky colours being added frequently.
For a convenient first step into custom watercooling, our "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled Case" range has every angle covered. Join in with the watercooled revolution today and step your computing experience up to the next level.
All Tech Labs Custom Cases are built to order. You will recieve a computer case with a watercooling system pre installed and pre tested. It is advisable to run the watercooling system for a few hours to ensure that nothing has become loose in transit.
We aim to start the build process on the day you order, but sometimes this is not possible. Please allow up to 7 working days for your system to be built and configured.
Corsair Obsidian 900D Super Tower:
- Includes three 120mm AF120L and one 140mm AF140L exhaust fan
- Brushed aluminum front fascia with full cast aluminum surround structure front and rear
- Five radiator mounting points:
- Front: up to 360mm
- Top: up to 480mm (4 x 120) or 420mm (3 x 140)
- Bottom side one: up to 480mm (4 x 120) or 420mm (3 x 140)
- Bottom side two (with PSU installed): up to 280mm (2 x 140) or 240mm (2 x 120)
- Rear: 140mm or 120mm
- Up to fifteen total fan mount locations
- Nine tool free 3.5¡¨ and screw-in 2.5¡¨ combo hard drive bays for maximum storage, upgradable to fifteen total (requires purchasing two additional cages)
- Four tool-free 5.25¡¨ drive bays
- Dual USB 3.0, quad USB 2.0 front panel I/O
- Tool free side panel access to top panels.
- Magnetic latch bottom HDD/Radiator chamber access with swing-out doors.
- Full side panel window
- Removable lower rad covers allow you to customize between cooling and clean, refined appearance
- Three hot-swap bays integrated into one of three included modular hard drive cages.
- Ten expansion slots for multi-GPU dream systems
- Dual PSU bays
- CPU backplate cutout and rubber grommeted cable routing holes
- Easily removable dust filters and fan covers.
- Snap-down cable routing latches and extra routing space behind the motherboard tray.
- ATX, Micro ATX, E-ATX, HPTX, and Mini ITX compatible
- RayStorm Intel CPU Waterblock
- D5 Dual Bay Reservoir
- D5 Vario Pump
- EX360 Dual Radiator
- G1/4" to 7/16" Compression Fittings x6
- XSPC 1650rpm 120mm Fan x3
- 120mm Fan Grill (Black Chrome) x2
- Intel and AMD RayStorm Brackets
- Socket 1366 and 1155/1154 Backplates
- Socket AM2 and AM3 mounting kit
- 80mm to 120mm Radiator brackets
- 3mm Twin Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 5mm Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 2 Meters of Clear 7/16" Hose
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool
- K2 Thermal Paste