+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Custom Raijintek Triton CoolerThis cooler does not ship with any fans, OcUK Recommends the use of two 120mm Static Pressure orientated fans in order to achieve optimum performance with this unit. Do not run this unit without fans.
The Raijintek Triton CPU Cooler integrates a pump/block/reservoir combo into a reservoir unit whilst retaining the ease of install of an all in one unit.
The standard Raijintek unit allows you to modify the appearance of the unit using the included dyes. The only downside to this is that Raijintek warn novice users away from opening their units.
The OcUK Tech Labs - Custom Raijintek Triton Cooler is a brilliant way of achieving a custom look inside your system with very little effort.
Pre filled by OcUK technical experts and subjected to extended testing, the OcUK Tech Labs - Custom Raijintek Triton Cooler comes pre filled with a range of attractive and unique coolant options from the worldwide number one coolant suppier, Mayhems.
Made right here in the UK, Mayhems coolants offer superior system protection and undergo constant R&D and improvement. Paired with the Raijintek Triton, your cooling system will look incredible with either one of the X1 coolants or the eye catching Pastel range.
Raijinteks first all-in-one water cooler named Triton combines optimal processor cooling capability. The extraordinary performance is made possible by utilising a waterblock made of nickel-plated copper with micro channels, a 240mm Radiator with a high fin density along with a high-grade low-noise pump.
- 240mm Aluminium Radiator
- Low-noise pump with graphite pipe
- Nickel-plated copper cold plate
- Resevoir with 2 Integrated LED's
- Red, Green, Blue or Transparent Coolant
- Easy & Secure installation
- Compatible to almost all sockets.
- Radiator Dimensions 275 x 120 x 32 (mm)
- Radiator Material 100% Aluminium
- Pump Dimensions 38 x 56 x39 (mm)
- Pump Bearingh Type Graphite Pipe and Ceramix Axis
- Pump Q-Max 120L/Hr
- Pump noise 18 dBA
- Pump Life Expectancy 50,000 hours
- Pump Speed 3000 RPM @ 12v DC
- Pump Power 4 W
- Copper Cold Plate
Two Year Warranty
The unit comes with a Warranty Void Sticker covering the fill port on the main unit. This is to prevent novice users from opening the system. By opening the unit to add the dye, the manufacturer assumes that you have a level of expertise required to carry out the task.
Removal of the Warranty Void sticker will only void your warranty if signs of misuse or excessive modification is detected.
This item is built to order. Whilst we will make every endeavour to ship your unit as quickly as possible, assembly & testing time may not always allow this. Please allow up to 5 days lead time in busy periods.