+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- EK D5 Vario Pump & Chrome Monsoon D5 Cover ComboAssembled in house by Expert OcUK Technicians so please allow 3-5 days for delivery.
The D5 is the king of watercooling pumps. Used in the most extreme watercooling systems, its notoriety for reliability and performance is second to none. A single D5 can run entire loops with multiple blocks and restrictions with ease, ensuring your watercooling installation goes smoothly.
Every OcUK D5 Pump & Monsoon combo is assembled by an Expert OcUK technician and tested for quality assurance before it ships to the customer.
D5 Pump Specifications:
Laing D5 high-performance water pump motor with manual speed control via adjustable knob.
This product is compatible with any EK-D5 pump top and pump reservoir combo unit.
This pump is ideal for PC and other electronics water cooling. The D5 pump is equipped with an electronically commutated spherical motor. In a pump with a spherical motor the only moving part is a spherically shaped rotor which in this pump is held in place by a bearing ball made of ultra-hard and wear-resistant ceramic.
Rated 50.000 hrs MTBF at 25°C ambient!
Adjustable speed in five steps:
- Step 1: 1800 rpm
- Step 2: 2550 rpm
- Step 3: 3300 rpm
- Step 4: 4050 rpm
- Step 5: 4800 rpm
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Permitted voltage range: 8-24V DC
- Maximum pressure head: up to 3.9m
- Maximum flow: up to 1500L/h
- Maximum liquid temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 3-Pin FAN connector
Pump Top Details
Monsoon's awesome new D5 STAND ALONE PUMP featuring a molded nylon body and machined aluminum Motor Mounting Tube with Maltese Cross end cap. Case mounting is via the 12mm tall low profile "Grasshopper" mount that features two load spreader bars to reduce point loading.
Easily one of the most beautiful D5 pumps on the market.