+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Gigabyte GA Z170X Ultra Motherboard - EKWB Nickel + Plexi Water Block** THIS PRODUCT IS BUILT TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE 3-5 WORKING DAYS TO COMPLETE DEPENDING ON STOCK **
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards Feature the finest motherboard offerings on the market paired with All in One watercooling block solutions from EK Water Blocks.
A Monoblock is a specially designed waterblock that covers not just the CPU, but also cools the important sections on the motherboard in one stylish and eye catching unit. A Monoblock solution is typically a more cost effective way of cooling a motherboard too as a separate CPU block and Motherboard block would prove a lot more expensive than this stylish solution.
All Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards are professionally installed by watercooling experts who ensure that your hardware is handled with extreme care and pre tested to ensure that it arrives to you in full working order. We install the performance processor of your choice and use premium EK-TIM Ectotherm non-conductive Thermal Materials to enhance the cooling capabilities of the Monoblock and keep your hardware safe.
Included in the installation is precision installed performance thermal pads on all motherboard hot spots that will increase the thermal conductivity of the monoblock and allow maximum heat transfer from your performance hardware into your custom watercooling setup.
To install and run an Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboard in your system, you will need to use appropriate watercooling hardware to support the cooling potential of the block.
Overclockers UK recommends the following for optimised performance:
- A Thick 240mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using Skylake Technology.
- A 360mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using X99 Technology.
- A Thick 360mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using Skylake Technology and a Graphics Card.
- A 480mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using X99 Technology and a Graphics Card.
These figures should be used as a rough estimate and we suggest that if adding more items into your watercooling loop that you take appropriate measures to enhance your cooling system.
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards provide the perfect platform for CPU overclocking by giving your processor optimised running conditions to perform at its best and allow you to overclock your system to higher frequencies whilst keeping the Processor and power array on your motherboard at a lower operating temperature.
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- Intel® Z170 Express Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- Support for DDR4 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2133 MHz memory modules
Onboard Graphics Outputs:
- Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
- 1 x Mini DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
- Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
- Support for NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ and 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ technologies
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the SATA 3 0/1 and PCI Express x1 connectors. When the PCIEX4 slot is installed with a x4 or above card, the SATA 3 0/1 and PCI Express x1 connectors become unavailable.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
- 1 x U.2 connector
- 2 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- Chipset+Intel® USB 3.1 Controller:
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Realtek® ALC892 codec, High Definition Audio, 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
- 1 x Intel® GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
Water Block Details:
EK-FB GA Z170X Ultra Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel® LGA-1151 socket Skylake® CPU and the following GIGABYTE® motherboards:
GIGABYTE® GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming
GIGABYTE® GA-Z170X-UD3 Ultra
Designed and engineered in cooperation with GIGABYTE®, this monoblock uses award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-1151 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the water block. For the CPU please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
- EK-FB GA Z170X Ultra Monoblock - Nickel water block
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
More links for "- Gigabyte GA Z170X Ultra Motherboard - EKWB Nickel + Plexi Water Block"