+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Gigabyte X299 Aorus Gaming 7 Motherboard + EKWB Water Block** THIS PRODUCT IS BUILT TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE 3-5 WORKING DAYS TO COMPLETE DEPENDING ON STOCK **
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards Feature the finest motherboard offerings on the market paired with All in One watercooling block solutions from EK Water Blocks.
A Monoblock is a specially designed waterblock that covers not just the CPU, but also cools the important sections on the motherboard in one stylish and eye catching unit. A Monoblock solution is typically a more cost effective way of cooling a motherboard too as a separate CPU block and Motherboard block would prove a lot more expensive than this stylish solution.
All Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards are professionally installed by watercooling experts who ensure that your hardware is handled with extreme care and pre tested to ensure that it arrives to you in full working order. We install the performance processor of your choice and use premium EK-TIM Ectotherm non-conductive Thermal Materials to enhance the cooling capabilities of the Monoblock and keep your hardware safe.
Included in the installation is precision installed performance thermal pads on all motherboard hot spots that will increase the thermal conductivity of the monoblock and allow maximum heat transfer from your performance hardware into your custom watercooling setup.
To install and run an Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboard in your system, you will need to use appropriate watercooling hardware to support the cooling potential of the block.
Overclockers UK recommends the following for optimised performance:
- A Thick 240mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using Skylake Technology.
- A 360mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using X99 Technology.
- A Thick 360mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using Skylake Technology and a Graphics Card.
- A 480mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using X99 Technology and a Graphics Card.
These figures should be used as a rough estimate and we suggest that if adding more items into your watercooling loop that you take appropriate measures to enhance your cooling system.
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards provide the perfect platform for CPU overclocking by giving your processor optimised running conditions to perform at its best and allow you to overclock your system to higher frequencies whilst keeping the Processor and power array on your motherboard at a lower operating temperature.
- ATX Form Factor (30,5 x 24,4 cm)
- Intel X299 ("Lewisburg")
- 2066 (for Intel CPUs of the Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X Generation)
- 8× DDR4 (Skylake-X: DDR4-2.666; up to 128 GB with a 44 or 28 lane CPU)
- 4× DDR4 (Kabylake-X: DDR4-2.666; up to 64 GB with a 16 lane CPU)
- Quad-Channel (Skylake-X; supported by CPUs with 44 or 28 lanes)
- Dual-Channel (Kaby Lake-X; supported by CPUs with 16 lanes)
- 2× PCIe 3.0 x16
- 1× PCIe 3.0 x16 (electrical x8)
- 2× PCIe 3.0 x16 (electrical x4)
- Compatible Multi-VGA Configurations: 3-Way-SLI* (Quad-GPU), 3-Way-CrossFireX* (Quad-GPU)
- 1× WiFi-/Bluetooth-Module (incl. 802.11ac)
- 8× SATA 6G
- 1× M.2 (PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA, 2242/2260/2280)
- 1× M.2 (PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA, 2260/2280)
- 1× M.2 (PCIe 3.0 x4, 2260/2280/22110)
- 2× USB 3.1 (one header)
- 4× USB 3.0 (two headers)
- 4× USB 2.0 (two headers)
- 1× CPU Fan (4-Pin)
- 4× System Fan (4-Pin)
- 1× System Fan / Pump Connector (4-Pin)
- 1× 3 A System Fan / Pump Connector (4-Pin)
- 1× Header for Digitale LED Strip Extension Cable
- 2× Header for RGB-LED Strip Extension Cable
- 1× Intel VROC Upgrade Key Header
- 1× Front-Panel Header
- 1× Front-Panel Audio Header
- 1× S/PDIF-Out Header
- 1× Thunderbolt Add-in Card Connector
- 1× TPM Header (Trusted Platform Module)
- 1× Power Button
- 1× Reset Button
- 1× Clear CMOS Button
- 1× ECO Button
- 1× OC Button
- 2x Headers for Temperature Sensors
- 1× PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse
- 1× USB 3.1 (Type-C)
- 4× USB 3.1 (Type-A; red)
- 4× USB 3.0 (Typ-A; blau & gelb)
- 2× RJ45 LAN port (Intel Gigabit LAN & Killer E2500)
- 2× WiFi Antennae
- 1× Optical S/PDIF Out
- 5× Audio (Realtek ALC1220)
- 1× 24-Pin ATX
- 2× 8-Pin ATX 12V
This is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for XXX GIGABYTE® Intel® X299 Chipset based motherboards that support new Intel® Core™ X-series LGA-2066 socket processors. This monoblock is compatible with the following GIGABYTE® motherboards:
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Gaming 3 (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Gaming 7 (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Gaming 9 (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Ultra Gaming (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 UD4 (rev.1.0)
Designed and engineered in cooperation with GIGABYTE®, this monoblock uses award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel® LGA-2066 socket type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, EK-FB GA X299 GAMING RGB features high flow design and it can be easily used with weaker pumps or silent water pump settings as well. This kind of efficient VRM cooling on an X299 platform additionally brings down the CPU temperatures compared to the traditional CPU water block and stock VRM heatsink cooling solution.
This X299 platform based monoblock also comes with a new redesigned cold plate. The new design ensures that the monoblock has better mechanical contact with the IHS of Intel® Core™ X-series LGA-2066 socket based processors, thus enabling better thermal transfer.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
The monoblock is equipped with a Digital RGB LED strip that connects to the 5-pin header via the special LED cable provided with the motherboard. GIGABYTE AORUS X299 series motherboards boast the most advanced LED system in the market today. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion App, users can individually address color to each LED on the monoblocks integrated Digital LED strip. The LED strip cover can easily be removed for adjusting the cable orientation or replacing the Digital LED strip with an ordinary LED strip or any other custom solution as well!
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the water block. For the CPU please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
- EK-FB GA X299 GAMING RGB Monoblock
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
More links for "- Gigabyte X299 Aorus Gaming 7 Motherboard + EKWB Water Block"