Product information: - Gigabyte X99 Designaire Motherboard - EKWB Nickel + Plexi Water BlockOverclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards Feature the finest motherboard offerings on the market paired with All in One watercooling block solutions from EK Water Blocks.
A Monoblock is a specially designed waterblock that covers not just the CPU, but also cools the important sections on the motherboard in one stylish and eye catching unit. A Monoblock solution is typically a more cost effective way of cooling a motherboard too as a separate CPU block and Motherboard block would prove a lot more expensive than this stylish solution.
All Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards are professionally installed by watercooling experts who ensure that your hardware is handled with extreme care and pre tested to ensure that it arrives to you in full working order. We install the performance processor of your choice and use premium EK-TIM Ectotherm non-conductive Thermal Materials to enhance the cooling capabilities of the Monoblock and keep your hardware safe.
Included in the installation is precision installed performance thermal pads on all motherboard hot spots that will increase the thermal conductivity of the monoblock and allow maximum heat transfer from your performance hardware into your custom watercooling setup.
To install and run an Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboard in your system, you will need to use appropriate watercooling hardware to support the cooling potential of the block.
Overclockers UK recommends the following for optimised performance:
- A Thick 240mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using Skylake Technology.
- A 360mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using X99 Technology.
- A Thick 360mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using Skylake Technology and a Graphics Card.
- A 480mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using X99 Technology and a Graphics Card.
These figures should be used as a rough estimate and we suggest that if adding more items into your watercooling loop that you take appropriate measures to enhance your cooling system.
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards provide the perfect platform for CPU overclocking by giving your processor optimised running conditions to perform at its best and allow you to overclock your system to higher frequencies whilst keeping the Processor and power array on your motherboard at a lower operating temperature.
- Supports Intel® Core™ i7 6950X Processor Extreme Edition
- Support Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- Quad Channel, Registered / Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- Intel® USB 3.1 with USB Type-C™ & PD 2.0 36W Support
- Premium 3-Way PCIe x16 Multi-Graphics Support
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Interface & U.2 Interface for Intel® SSD 750
- SATA Express Connector for Up to 10Gb/s Data Transfer
- Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
- Ambient Surround LED with RGB Multi-Color Choices
- Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over PCIe and DDR Slots
- Ultra Durable Anti-Sulfur Resistors for Longer Lifespan
- Ultra Durable Anti-Rust Rear I/O Connectors
- Dual Hybrid Fan Headers with Precise PWM / Voltage Control for Water Pump & Fan
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ with Q-Flash Plus USB ports
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- Intel® 802.11ac Dual Band Wireless Connection & Bluetooth® 4.2
- Rear Panel DisplayPort-In for Future Feature Upgrade
EK Monoblock Details:
EK-FB GA X99Designare Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solutions for Intel® LGA-2011-v3 socket Haswell-E and Broadwell-E CPU and the GIGABYTE® GA-X99-Designare EX motherboard.
Designed and engineered in cooperation with GIGABYTE®, this monoblock uses award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-2011-v3 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
Enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the waterblock. For the CPU please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
- EK-FB GA X99 Designare Monoblock water block
- X99 Ultra PCH heatsink
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads