"H2O Custom R9 290X 8192MB GDDR5 Watercooled Graphics Card"
The New, Ultimate Solution
TheOcUK Tech Lab H2O Custom R9 290X combines the fastest Single Core Graphics Solution on the planet with the most effective cooling solution.You can expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jawdropping 3D and experience immense framerates with blistering graphics.
Never has a pre built watercooled card been such a complete package! All of this cooling power would be wasted without the addition of the worlds leading cooling paste, a retail tube of Arctic Cooling MX-4 Thermal Compound (4g) is included with this package. The paste is applied to the GPU to maintain supreme performance with the GPU block. The remainder of the paste will be sent with the card for future applications.
AMD Radeon R9 290X is a new graphics card powered by the latest AMD Radeon™ R9 290X graphics-processing unit (GPU). 4GB of super-fast GDDR5 memory for the best gaming experience at the highest resolutions including 4k and incorporates AMD Eyefinity and TrueAudio technologies to enable expansive multi-display setups and more accurate environmental sounds. R9 290X also includes support for both DirectX® 11.2 and AMD's new Mantle application programming interface (API) for great handling of even the most-demanding PC games.
- Radeon R9 290X
- GPU: Hawaii XT
- Stream Processors: 2816
- ROPS: 64
- Core Speed: 1000MHz
- Memory Speed: 5000Mhz
- Memory interface: 512-Bit
- Memory capacity: 8192MB GDDR5
- Cooling: 2-Slot Blower Fan
- Fan Speed: 20% - 40% (Quiet Mode) & 20%-55% (Uber Mode)
- PCI-Express X16 lane required
- 750W or greater PSU required
- Power Connectors: 8-pin + 6-pin required
- Display Outputs: 2x Dual Link DVI, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
- Warranty: 2yr
- DirectX 11.2 Support
- Open GL 4.2 Support
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio support
- Crossfire Support upto 4-way: Native software crossfire (No bridge required)
- Gaming @ 4k Resolutions (UltraHD)
- Synergy with next-gen game consoles (Mantle)
- Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture - optimized from previous generation products