+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC Motherboard - EKWB Nickel + Plexi Water Block** THIS PRODUCT IS BUILT TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE 3-5 WORKING DAYS TO COMPLETE DEPENDING ON STOCK **
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards Feature the finest motherboard offerings on the market paired with All in One watercooling block solutions from EK Water Blocks.
A Monoblock is a specially designed waterblock that covers not just the CPU, but also cools the important sections on the motherboard in one stylish and eye catching unit. A Monoblock solution is typically a more cost effective way of cooling a motherboard too as a separate CPU block and Motherboard block would prove a lot more expensive than this stylish solution.
All Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards are professionally installed by watercooling experts who ensure that your hardware is handled with extreme care and pre tested to ensure that it arrives to you in full working order. We install the performance processor of your choice and use premium EK-TIM Ectotherm non-conductive Thermal Materials to enhance the cooling capabilities of the Monoblock and keep your hardware safe.
Included in the installation is precision installed performance thermal pads on all motherboard hot spots that will increase the thermal conductivity of the monoblock and allow maximum heat transfer from your performance hardware into your custom watercooling setup.
To install and run an Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboard in your system, you will need to use appropriate watercooling hardware to support the cooling potential of the block.
Overclockers UK recommends the following for optimised performance:
- A Thick 240mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using Skylake Technology.
- A 360mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using X99 Technology.
- A Thick 360mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using Skylake Technology and a Graphics Card.
- A 480mm Radiator for a loop including Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards using X99 Technology and a Graphics Card.
These figures should be used as a rough estimate and we suggest that if adding more items into your watercooling loop that you take appropriate measures to enhance your cooling system.
Overclockers UK Tech Labs Monoblock Motherboards provide the perfect platform for CPU overclocking by giving your processor optimised running conditions to perform at its best and allow you to overclock your system to higher frequencies whilst keeping the Processor and power array on your motherboard at a lower operating temperature.
Supports Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family for LGA2066 Socket
* This function will be supported depend on the CPU.
Intel® X299 Chipset
8 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB*
- X-series processor support DDR4 4266+(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3866 (OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3300(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz*
Quad channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 4-channels DDR4**
Dual channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 2-channels DDR4**
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
Supports 3-Way AMD® crossFire™ Technology
Supports 3-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
- Support x16/ x4/ x16/ x8 mode with the 44-lane CPU.
- Support x16/ x4/ x8/ x0,x8/ x4/ x8/ x8 modes with the 28-lane CPU.
- Support x8/ x0/ x8/ x0, x8/ x4/ x4/ x0 modes with the 16-lane CPU.
2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
Intel® X299 Chipset
8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
2 x M.2 slots (Key M)
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- M2_1 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
- M2_2 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready**
1 x U.2 port
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe storage
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology***
* M.2 slots, U.2 port and SATA ports share the same bandwidth.
** Please refer to manual for Intel® Optane™ Memory Configuration.
***The functions will be supported depend on the CPU.
Intel® X299 Chipset
Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 storage devices*
* M.2 PCIe RAID volume can be created with M.2/Optane Genie. Please refer to manual for M.2 PCIe SSD RAID.
ASMedia® ASM3142 Chipset
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A port on the back panel
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen2 (Super Speed USB 10Gbps) Type-C ports(1 port on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal USB connector)
ASMedia® ASM1074 Chipset
- 3x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on theback panel
Intel® X299 Chipsett
- 5x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (1 port on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 7x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (3 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
Realtek® ALC1220 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
- 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 module (optional)
- The Wireless module is pre-install in the M2_3 (Key-E) slot.
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band (2.4GHz, 5GHz) up to 867 Mbps speed.
- Supports Dual Mode Bluetooth® 2.1, 2.1+EDR, 3.0, 4.0, BLE, 4.2
- 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm)
- ATX Form Factor
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Water Block Details
This is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for three MSI® Intel® X299 Chipset based motherboards that support new Intel® Core™ X-series LGA-2066 socket processors. This monoblock is compatible with the following MSI® motherboards:
MSI X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
MSI X299 GAMING PRO CARBON
MSI X299 GAMING M7 ACK
Designed and engineered in cooperation with MSI®, this monoblock uses award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel® LGA-2066 socket type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, MSI X299 GAMING PRO CARBON RGB features high flow design and this monoblock can be easily used with the system using a weaker water pump as well.
This X299 platform based monoblock also comes with a new redesigned cold plate. The new design ensures that the monoblock has better mechanical contact with the IHS of Intel® Core™ X-series LGA-2066 socket based processors, thus enabling better thermal transfer.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
The monoblock is equipped with a 4-pin RGB LED strip that connects to the motherboard's 4-pin LED header (if supported) or it can be connected to any other 4-pin LED controller. The LED strip cover can easily be removed for adjusting the cable orientation or replacing the LED strip with a custom solution as well!
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the water block. For the CPU please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
- EK-FB MSI X299 Monoblock
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
More links for "- MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC Motherboard - EKWB Nickel + Plexi Water Block"