Product information: - NZXT Phantom 410 - 750 EX240 Watercooled CaseIntroducing the all new range of "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled cases", created as an all in one solution for an easy step into the world of custom watercooling. Meticulously designed, as if by the hand of Neptune himself. You can choose the perfect case for your requirements.
Custom watercooling delivers far superior performance when compared to conventional air coolers and is suitable for cooling down high end hardware. Other benefits include vastly reduced noise as the fans used on watercooling radiators spin slower than when mounted onto a CPU heatsink. OcUK Tech Labs has covered all bases with quality watercooling hardware which make up our complete CPU kits, consistently delivering superb watercooling performance.
Taking years of experience and expertise we have managed to craft the perfect "out the box" fully custom watercooling proposition. Built in house by our expert technicians for optimal performance and aesthetic qualities, you can be guaranteed that your system will look ultra sweet when complete. Pick and choose your favourite fluid colour courtesy of Mayhems, with even more wild and wacky colours being added frequently.
For a convenient first step into custom watercooling, our "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled Case" range has every angle covered. Join in with the watercooled revolution today and step your computing experience up to the next level.
All Tech Labs Custom Cases are built to order. You will recieve a computer case with a watercooling system pre installed and pre tested. It is advisable to run the watercooling system for a few hours to ensure that nothing has become loose in transit.
We aim to start the build process on the day you order, but sometimes this is not possible. Please allow up to 7 working days for your system to be built and configured.
NZXT Phantom 410:
- Clearance for top 240mm dual radiator for water cooling solutions
- Adjustable interior pivot 120mm/140mm fan slot for directional air flow
- Removable HDD cage to allow more room for extended video cards
- Innovative right mounted HDD rails for easy hard drive replacement
- Single 120mm/140mm side fan with acrylic window for interior viewing and cooling
- Front Internal 2x USB 3.0 headers, 2x USB 2.0, audio and microphone input
- 30W 3-step fan control for setting up your system for silence or performance
- Wire management support up to 25mm space for easy cable management
- Screw-less 5.25” and HDD trays that secures 2.5” SSD
- Cooling capability of up to eight fans (2x 120mm and 1x 140mm LED fan included)
- Dimensions(W x H x D): 215 x 516 X 532 mm
- Front Cooling: 2x120mm or 1 X 140mm (1x120mm included)
- Rear Cooling: 1 X 120mm (included)
- Side Cooling: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
- Top Cooling: 2 X 120/140mm (1 x 140mm included)
240 Watercooling Kit Contents:
- A Choice of High Performance Mayhems Coolant
- RayStorm CPU Waterblock
- X2O 750 Bayres/Pump (Black) V4
- EX240 Dual Radiator
- G1/4" to 1/2" Barb (Black Chrome) x6
- Plastic Hose Clip x6
- XSPC 1650rpm 120mm Fan x2
- 120mm Fan Grill (Black) x2
- Intel and AMD RayStorm Brackets
- Socket 1366 and 1150/1155/1156 Backplates
- Socket AM2 and AM3 mounting kit
- 80mm to 120mm Radiator brackets
- 3mm Twin Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 5mm Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 2 Meters of Clear 7/16? Hose
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool
- K2 Thermal Paste