Product information: - NZXT Switch 810 - 750 EX360 Watercooled CaseIntroducing the all new range of "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled cases", created as an all in one solution for an easy step into the world of custom watercooling. Meticulously designed, as if by the hand of Neptune himself. You can choose the perfect case for your requirements.
Custom watercooling delivers far superior performance when compared to conventional air coolers and is suitable for cooling down high end hardware. Other benefits include vastly reduced noise as the fans used on watercooling radiators spin slower than when mounted onto a CPU heatsink. OcUK Tech Labs has covered all bases with quality watercooling hardware which make up our complete CPU kits, consistently delivering superb watercooling performance.
Taking years of experience and expertise we have managed to craft the perfect "out the box" fully custom watercooling proposition. Built in house by our expert technicians for optimal performance and aesthetic qualities, you can be guaranteed that your system will look ultra sweet when complete. Pick and choose your favourite fluid colour courtesy of Mayhems, with even more wild and wacky colours being added frequently.
For a convenient first step into custom watercooling, our "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled Case" range has every angle covered. Join in with the watercooled revolution today and step your computing experience up to the next level.
All Tech Labs Custom Cases are built to order. You will recieve a computer case with a watercooling system pre installed and pre tested. It is advisable to run the watercooling system for a few hours to ensure that nothing has become loose in transit.
We aim to start the build process on the day you order, but sometimes this is not possible. Please allow up to 7 working days for your system to be built and configured.
NZXT Switch 810:
- Easily removable bottom filters in the front and rear to prevent dust from entering
- Tool-less 5.25” and 3.5”/2.5” SSD hard drive installation for convenience and ease of accessibility
- Large acrylic window with a view to show off the interior of your rig
- Dimenions: (W x H x D) 235 x 595 X 585 mm
- VGA Clearance Maximum: 375mm (w/out fan), 350 (installed), 285 (full pivot)
- Front Cooling: 2 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)
- Rear Cooling: 1 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)
- Top Cooling: 3 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)
- Bottom Cooling: 2x 120/140mm
- Interior Cooling: 2x 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)
- Large acrylic window
- Drive Bays: 4 External 5.25" Bays / 6 Internal 3.5" Bays
- Screwless Rail Design
- Expansion Slots: 9
- Motherboard Support: E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, MICRO-ATX, Mini-ITX
360 Watercooling Kit Includes
- A Choice of High Performance Mayhems Coolant
- RayStorm CPU Waterblock
- X2O 750 Bayres/Pump (Black) V4
- EX360 Triple Radiator
- G1/4" to 1/2" Barb (Black Chrome) x6
- Plastic Hose Clip x6
- XSPC 1650rpm 120mm Fan x3
- 120mm Fan Grill (Black) x3
- Intel and AMD RayStorm Brackets
- Socket 1366 and 1150/1155/1156 Backplates
- Socket AM2 and AM3 mounting kit
- 80mm to 120mm Radiator brackets
- 3mm Twin Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 5mm Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 2 Meters of Clear 7/16? Hose
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool
- K2 Thermal Paste