+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Pro OC Water Cooled Graphics Card
** THIS PRODUCT IS BUILT TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE 3-4 DAYS TO COMPLETE DEPENDING ON STOCK **
Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards are professionally installed by watercooling experts who ensure that your hardware is handled with extreme care and pre tested to ensure that it arrives to you in full working order. We install the performance processor of your choice and use premium 'Thermal Grizzly' non-conductive Thermal Materials to enhance the cooling capabilities of the Graphics Card VGA Cooling block and keep your hardware safe.
Included in the installation is precision installed performance thermal pads on all graphics card hot spots including the memory modules and VRM that will increase the thermal conductivity of the Graphics Card Block and allow maximum heat transfer from your performance hardware into your custom watercooling setup.
To install and run an Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards in your system, you will need to use appropriate watercooling hardware to support the cooling potential of the block.
Overclockers UK recommends the following for optimised performance:
- A Thick 240mm Radiator for a loop including a single Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card
A 360mm Radiator for a loop including a single Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card and a high performance quad core CPU
- A Thick 360mm Radiator for a loop including a single Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card and an overclocked quad or hex core CPU
- A 480mm Radiator for a loop including two Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards and a high performance quad core CPU
These figures should be used as a rough estimate and we suggest that if adding more items into your watercooling loop that you take appropriate measures to enhance your cooling system.
Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards provide the perfect platform for GPU overclocking by giving your Graphics Card optimised running conditions to perform at its best and allow you to overclock your system to higher frequencies whilst keeping the Processor and power array on your Graphics Card at a lower operating temperatures.
The Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Pro OC represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology from NVIDIA. The 12 nm FinFET manufacturing process is used in the TU102 GPU on the RTX 2080 Ti, this is based on the new Turing architecture and, in combination with the GDDR6-VRAM, this results in incredible speed increases when compared with the 10- series. The Ray-Tracing technology supported by this chip enables incredibly realistic light- and shadow effects. It is from this capability that the name change to "GeForce RTX" emerges.
The Features of the Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Pro OC at a Glance
- Efficient dual-fan cooler design with RGB lighting
- High GPU base clock: 1350 MHz
- Massive GPU boost clock: 1650 MHz
- New generation of VRAM: 11 GB GDDR6
- Ultra-fast memory: 7000 MHz (14000 MHz effective)
- Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
- High memory throughput: 616GB/s
- Pure computational power: 4352 CUDA-Cores (Shader)
- Low TDP: 285 Watt
- Additional PCIe power connector: 2x 8 Pin
- Display outputs: 3x DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.1 Type C (VirtualLink)
The Cooler Design & Clock Frequencies of the Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Pro OC
The Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Pro OC has a base clock of 1350 MHz. Under heavy load scenarios, the clock frequencies of the GPU automatically increase using GPU Boost 3.0 to up to a boost clock of 1650 MHz. The ultra-fast GDDR6-VRAM operates at 7000 MHz (14000 MHz effective), while the 11 GB capacity helps ensure that immersion in Virtual Reality and gaming at 4K become a treat for the senses. In terms of cooling, this version utilises a powerful and efficient triple-fan design.
- Dimensions: 292 x 58 x 112 mm (W x H x D)
Slot height: 2.5-Slot
- GPU: GeForce GTX 2080 Ti
Manufacturing process: 12 nm
GPU frequency: 1350 MHz
Boost clock: 1650 MHz
Shader Units (CUDA Cores): 4.352
- Memory: 11264 MB
Memory frequency: 7000 (14000) MHz
Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
Memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
3x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
- Power supply: 2x 8-Pin-PCIe
Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX
NVIDIA GeForce RTX opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Powered by the NVIDIA Turing architecture and offering next level artificial intelligence, real-time ray tracing and programmable shading - The RTX series offers unparalleled immersion and up to 6x faster performance.
More links for "Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Pro OC Water Cooled Graphics Card"
OcUK Recommends, GeForce GTX VR Ready