Product information: - Pre Noise Dampened Case - Antec Performance Series P280 Midi-Tower - Gun Metal Blac**This service is provided by Overclockers UK and is built to order so as such delays can occur and we may be unable to instantly ship the items ordered. **
OcUK understand that our customers are looking to strive for that little extra over any other customers. We know that many of you strive for quiet computing, some of you spend literally hundreds of pounds on watercooling to reduce noise! Well we have listened (no pun intended, honest) and created a range of cases which are pre-installed with amazing high quality accoustic dampening pads, which are finished off with a leather style surface to provide that extra level of premium quality that should be given to you; our customers!
This Tech Labs case includes the standard case in its default format as produced by the manufacturer but our expert technicans have spent time dampening it with our Foam Dampening Kits!
- Default case; but noise insulated
- Pre-installed for your convience
- All foam dampening pads have a leather style finish surface
- Reduced accoustics
The Antec P280 epitomizes cooling, quiet and sophistication. The durable polycarbonate layer prefitted deadens any noise and ensures Quiet Computing™. The P280 also boasts an new all black interior for a new updated feel from the older P180. . Additional features include two internal 2.5" SSD bays, and a mountain of 3.5" bays, excellent cable management and a special gunmetal gray finish for one-of-a-kind style.
- Supports up to XL-ATX Motherboards
- 9 Expansions Slots
- Quad GPU Support
- 6 Cable Routing Holes
- Bottom PSU mount with dedicated air filter
- Maximum Size CPU cutout
- Supports GPUs up to 330mm long
- Top Power/Reset Buttons
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x Audio / 2 x USB3.0 / 2 x USB2.0
- 3 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 2 x 2.5" Drive Bays
- 6 x 2.5" Drive Bays
- Top Cooling: 2 x 120mm TwoCool Fans
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 120mm TwoCool Fans
- Front Cooling: 4 x 120mm Fans (optional)
- Removable filters on PSU intake and front intakes