+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Prolimatech Black Series Megahalems "Silver Penetrator Edition"OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence, small form factor or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
Ultimate performance and looks from the innovative and unique air penetrator fans peform strongly and make the Prolimatech Megahalems Black look incredible
Prolimatech Black Megahalems CPU Cooler
By popular demand, the ever popular Megahalems now comes in BLACK! It has stylish black grainy matte finish for the best looking performance. If looks could kill, this heatsink would reap havoc on any competitor in its path!! Housing this Intimidator is a specially designed package that has every look of a “Collector’s Edition”! Inside the package you get not only one but two sets of fan clips for setting up an awesome arsenal of duo fans. You also get support for installation on any of the Intel's and AMD's recent platforms. Those include Socket 775, 1366,1155/1156, and of course, the newest 2011, and AM2/2+/3/3+. No longer will you have to choose which backplate to use because a specially designed universal backplate has been created for better convenience and better cooling results. What Megahalems has set in performance standards, now Black Megahalems will raise the bar one level higher! Everything else aside, if looks are everything to you, this is the one heatsink to get!!
- Stylish black grainy matte finish for the best looking performance.
- Top fin made of scratch-resistant Stainless Steel to preserve shine.
- Minimal air resistance between fins allowing best balance between noise and performance in range of . - For all out performance, fan RPM at 1600 or above is recommended.
- Heatpipes are lined up in a straight line to prevent air back draft allowing air to easily pass through the heatsink body.
- Wide gaps between fins with mathematically calculated thickness to maximize best air-to-surface cooling rate.
- Easy-to-install retention mechanism for LGA 775, 1366, 1155, 1156 and 2011 and AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+.
- Includes easy-to-apply high grade thermal compound, a perfect sidekick to all Prolimatech heatsinks.
- New Universal Backplate to support all Intel platforms.
- Two sets of fan clips for a duo-fan installation
- Heatsink Dimensions: (L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7mm
- Heatsink Weight: 790 g
- Heatpipes: 6mm X 6pcs
- Suggested Fan: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm or 140mm x 140mm x 25mm
- Suggest Noise Level (dBA): Below 26dBA
- Air Flow: 57 CFM
- Direction of heatsink: Faces the rear exhaust system fan
- CPU Platform: Intel Socket LGA 775/1366/1156/1155/2011 , AMD Socket AM2/2+/3/3+
Silverstone 120mm LED Fan AP121 Air Penetrator - white
Traditional computer fans are made to expel air, so for years, airflow was the most important rating that determines cooling efficiency as most fans are used as exhausts. SilverStone created Air Penetrator fan specifically designed for intake fan applications, where airflow rating is not a priority. The design goal for Air Penetrator is to focus airflow into a column that can be channeled through various obstacles inside the modern computer case for more efficient cooling performance. Compared with traditional fans, where airflow spreads outward and further looses focus with resistance added (e.g. filters, fan guards, etc…), Air Penetrator fan’s unique blade and grille designs can create enough pressure to push air as far as 1 meter away with minimal fan speed and noise. This unmatched efficiency makes Air Penetrator ideal not only as intake case fan, but also perfect for high density heatsinks and radiators.
- Industry leading air channeling fan.
- Wide fan blades for reducing air resistance.
- Standard 120mm frame for maximum compatibility with CPU coolers.
- Integrated air channeling grille double as fan guard to reduce overall size.
- Low power consumption.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for high reliability.
- Bearing: Fluid dynamic bearing
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Start Voltage: 5V DC
- Rated Current: Max 0.33A (Actual) 0.09A
- Rated Power: Max 3.96W (Actual)1.56W
- Speed: 1500 rpm
- Airflow: 35.36CFM
- Effective Airflow Range: 1 Meter
- Static Pressure: 1.71mmH2O
- Diameter: 120mm
- Noise Level: 22.4 dB(A)
- Air Speed: 2.5m/s (measured at fan exit)
- Noice Reduction: Includes two speed reduction cables
- Life Time: 50000 hours
- Dimension: 120mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 25mm (H)