+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Prolimatech Black Series Megahalems "Yellow Viper Edition"OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence, small form factor or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
The Prolimatech Megahalems Black looks incredible with a pair of Viper Yellow Akasa fans providing controlled PWM cooling capability and performance
Prolimatech Black Megahalems CPU Cooler
By popular demand, the ever popular Megahalems now comes in BLACK! It has stylish black grainy matte finish for the best looking performance. If looks could kill, this heatsink would reap havoc on any competitor in its path!! Housing this Intimidator is a specially designed package that has every look of a “Collector’s Edition”! Inside the package you get not only one but two sets of fan clips for setting up an awesome arsenal of duo fans. You also get support for installation on any of the Intel's and AMD's recent platforms. Those include Socket 775, 1366,1155/1156, and of course, the newest 2011, and AM2/2+/3/3+. No longer will you have to choose which backplate to use because a specially designed universal backplate has been created for better convenience and better cooling results. What Megahalems has set in performance standards, now Black Megahalems will raise the bar one level higher! Everything else aside, if looks are everything to you, this is the one heatsink to get!!
- Stylish black grainy matte finish for the best looking performance.
- Top fin made of scratch-resistant Stainless Steel to preserve shine.
- Minimal air resistance between fins allowing best balance between noise and performance in range of . - For all out performance, fan RPM at 1600 or above is recommended.
- Heatpipes are lined up in a straight line to prevent air back draft allowing air to easily pass through the heatsink body.
- Wide gaps between fins with mathematically calculated thickness to maximize best air-to-surface cooling rate.
- Easy-to-install retention mechanism for LGA 775, 1366, 1155, 1156 and 2011 and AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+.
- Includes easy-to-apply high grade thermal compound, a perfect sidekick to all Prolimatech heatsinks.
- New Universal Backplate to support all Intel platforms.
- Two sets of fan clips for a duo-fan installation
- Heatsink Dimensions: (L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7mm
- Heatsink Weight: 790 g
- Heatpipes: 6mm X 6pcs
- Suggested Fan: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm or 140mm x 140mm x 25mm
- Suggest Noise Level (dBA): Below 26dBA
- Air Flow: 57 CFM
- Direction of heatsink: Faces the rear exhaust system fan
- CPU Platform: Intel Socket LGA 775/1366/1156/1155/2011 , AMD Socket AM2/2+/3/3+
Akasa AK-FN059 120mm Ultra Quiet Venom Viper Cool Fan - 3/4 Pin
High performance 12cm fan with S-FLOW blades supplying 30% more airflow than a standard fan at the same speed. The greater performance combined with PWM automatic speed control allows the fan noise to be kept to a minimum.
The Viper fan creates more focused airflow providing blind-spot cooling, which makes it an ideal solution for a case or heatsink fan. HDB (Hydro Dynamic) bearings extend fan life and further enhance noise reduction. Killer Viper yellow colour makes this fan distinctive and unique.
- High performance 12cm fan in killer VIPER yellow colour
- S-FLOW fan blade design delivers 30% higher airflow
- Super silent with PWM auto speed control
- Hydro Dynamic Bearing extends fan life up to 50,000 hours
- Dimension: 120 X 120 X 25mm
- Fan speed: 600 -1900 RPM
- Max airflow: 83.63 CFM (141.75 m3/h)
- Max static air pressure: 2.98 mm H2O
- Noise level: 6.9 -28.9 dB(A)
- Fan life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Connector: 4pin PWM