+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Prolimatech Genesis "Dual Golf II Edition"OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence, small form factor or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
The superb Genesis cooler offers incredible cooling performance for the CPU and DRAM areas of the computer, equipped with a pair of Zaward Golf II PWM 140MM fans for controlled silence.
Prolimatech Genesis Mega Performing CPU Cooler
Tower CPU heatsinks have been mainstream for the past few years. While power end users may consider them to be pinnacle when it comes to performance, there are others who would prefer down draft low profile heatsinks for their versatile ability to cool not just the CPU but also its surrounding components such as RAM, MOSFET, and Northbridge chipset heatsink. Genesis combines the best of both worlds with top-notch engineering design and superior built quality and performance that are surpassed by none. Either 120mm or 140mm can be installed on the Genesis for a maximum installation of 3 fans of your choice! If you are looking to overclock your CPU to the max while keeping your system stable, we highly recommend the ultimate CPU heatsink, Genesis. The New Era of Super Cooler has arrived.
- High clearance for better motherboard compatibility
- Massive cooling range; cools not only CPU but also MOSFET and RAM
- Cooler surrounding temperature allowing more stable environment for higher overclock
- Takes both 12 and 14cm fans for a maximum installation of 3 fans
- Six high quality heatpipes for effective heat transfer
- Light weight at 800 grams (without fans) in the highend class
- Intel and AMD platform supported. All mounting hardwares are included
- Suggested Fans: 800-1600 RPM
- 6 x 6mm heatpipes
Zaward Golf II Fan 140mm PWM ZG2-140A - White
Unique patent Golf dimple blade reduces 15% noise level at the same RPM & airflow.
Low Noise level from 10~22.6dBA depends on fan speed.
Long life expectancy of 60,000 hours in 40 degree C.
Golf Design increases fan's efficiency and reduces current consumption.
PWM function supported, starting at low speed minimizing with very low noise level without reducing efficiency.
Dimension: 140 x 140 x 25mm
Fan Speed: 300±250rpm ~ 1200±250 rpm
Bearing Type: Duro bearing
Max.Air Flow: 74.14 CFM
Noise Level: 10.1 ~ 20.3 dBA
Operation Voltage: 12V
Life Expectancy: 60,000 Hrs
Net Weight: 166g