+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Prolimatech Genesis "Dual Viper Edition"OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence, small form factor or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
A stunning combo, the high performance blades of the Viper fans work brilliantly with the Genesis cooler to create an incredibly potent cooling solution.
Prolimatech Genesis Mega Performing CPU Cooler
Tower CPU heatsinks have been mainstream for the past few years. While power end users may consider them to be pinnacle when it comes to performance, there are others who would prefer down draft low profile heatsinks for their versatile ability to cool not just the CPU but also its surrounding components such as RAM, MOSFET, and Northbridge chipset heatsink. Genesis combines the best of both worlds with top-notch engineering design and superior built quality and performance that are surpassed by none. Either 120mm or 140mm can be installed on the Genesis for a maximum installation of 3 fans of your choice! If you are looking to overclock your CPU to the max while keeping your system stable, we highly recommend the ultimate CPU heatsink, Genesis. The New Era of Super Cooler has arrived.
- High clearance for better motherboard compatibility
- Massive cooling range; cools not only CPU but also MOSFET and RAM
- Cooler surrounding temperature allowing more stable environment for higher overclock
- Takes both 12 and 14cm fans for a maximum installation of 3 fans
- Six high quality heatpipes for effective heat transfer
- Light weight at 800 grams (without fans) in the highend class
- Intel and AMD platform supported. All mounting hardwares are included
- Suggested Fans: 800-1600 RPM
- 6 x 6mm heatpipes
Akasa AK-FN059 120mm Ultra Quiet Venom Viper Cool Fan - 3/4 Pin
High performance 12cm fan with S-FLOW blades supplying 30% more airflow than a standard fan at the same speed. The greater performance combined with PWM automatic speed control allows the fan noise to be kept to a minimum.
The Viper fan creates more focused airflow providing blind-spot cooling, which makes it an ideal solution for a case or heatsink fan. HDB (Hydro Dynamic) bearings extend fan life and further enhance noise reduction. Killer Viper yellow colour makes this fan distinctive and unique.
- High performance 12cm fan in killer VIPER yellow colour
- S-FLOW fan blade design delivers 30% higher airflow
- Super silent with PWM auto speed control
- Hydro Dynamic Bearing extends fan life up to 50,000 hours
- Dimension: 120 X 120 X 25mm
- Fan speed: 600 -1900 RPM
- Max airflow: 83.63 CFM (141.75 m3/h)
- Max static air pressure: 2.98 mm H2O
- Noise level: 6.9 -28.9 dB(A)
- Fan life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Connector: 4pin PWM