+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Prolimatech Megahalems "Dual Black Silent PWM Edition"OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
A cooler of perfection for perfectionists
The high-quality cooler has six U-shaped double heatpipes, which also efficiently dissipate the heat of overclocked CPUs. In co-operation with the optimized slat arrangement and strength, there is no doubt about the outstanding cooling performance. Ultra-silent and overclocking are therefore no contradictions. The base plate made of copper is nickel-plated and is therefore also excellent for heat transfer pastes made of liquid metal in order to achieve the optimum in performance.
The cooler is intended to be installed on different sockets of Intel (775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-v3, 2066) and AMD (AM2, AM2 +, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +) , For installation, a backplate is screwed from the back. Thereafter, two connecting webs are screwed onto which a further web is screwed over the bottom plate of the cooler. Both backplate and connecting bars are made of solid metal to ensure a secure fit and high contact pressure.
This is the new revision C Version of the Megahalem. This already includes the previously optional AMD kit and allows an installation on Intel and AMD processors without additional accessories. In addition, four instead of two fan clamps are included in the scope of supply in order to be able to mount two fans already in the delivery condition.
High End PWM fan from Noiseblocker
The two fans of the BlackSilent Pro series complete the bundle to the ultimate silent air cooling boom. They were developed in cooperation with the community of the Hardwareluxx portal and their speed can be varied between 600 and 1,500 rpm, which allows a wide bandwidth between silent and power operation. At a minimum, the fan generates only 8 dB (A), with a maximum throughput of 100 m³ / h.
The shape of the frame and fan blades are common to the normal BlackSilent, but they are completely black. From the Multiframe series the Pro models take over the better electronics (NB-EKA Plus) as well as the optimized bearings (NB-NanoSLI). This enables an auto-restart function, a very low noise level and a very high life expectancy of 140,000 hours.
Technical details (cooler):
- Dimensions: 130 x 158.7 x 74 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: nickel-plated copper (bottom, heatpipes), nickel-plated aluminum (fins)
- Weight: approx. 790 g
- Heatpipes: 6x Ø 6mm
- Fan (optional): 2x 120/140 mm (recommended speed: 800 - 1,200 rpm)
- Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, v3, 2066
- AMD socket AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
- Mounting material
- Tube Thermal compound (PK-2)
- 2x Fan clamps for 120 mm and 140 mm standard
- Fans 2x Fan clamps for 120 mm fans with deviating design
- 2x Fan clamps for 140 mm fans with deviating design
- Installation instructions
Technical details (fan):
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 120 g
- Material: Plastic
- Volume: 8 - 24 dB (A)
- Speed: 600 - 1,500 rpm
- Airflow: 40 - 100 m³ / h
- Air pressure: <1.833 mm-H2O
- Starting voltage: 6 V
- Operating voltage: 6 - 13.2 V
- Power consumption: 1.1 W / 0.09 A
- Connection: 4-pin PWM (20 + 50 cm cable)
- Life expectancy: 140,000 hours
- Manufacturing guarantee: 6 years
More links for "- Prolimatech Megahalems "Dual Black Silent PWM Edition""
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, 2066, 1156
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)