+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Prolimatech Megahalems "Dual eLoop PWM Edition White"OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
A cooler of perfection for perfectionists
The high-quality cooler has six U-shaped double heatpipes, which also efficiently dissipate the heat of overclocked CPUs. In co-operation with the optimized slat arrangement and strength, there is no doubt about the outstanding cooling performance. Ultra-silent and overclocking are therefore no contradictions. The base plate made of copper is nickel-plated and is therefore also excellent for heat transfer pastes made of liquid metal in order to achieve the optimum in performance.
The cooler is intended to be installed on different sockets of Intel (775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-v3, 2066) and AMD (AM2, AM2 +, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +) , For installation, a backplate is screwed from the back. Thereafter, two connecting webs are screwed onto which a further web is screwed over the bottom plate of the cooler. Both backplate and connecting bars are made of solid metal to ensure a secure fit and high contact pressure.
This is the new revision C Version of the Megahalem. This already includes the previously optional AMD kit and allows an installation on Intel and AMD processors without additional accessories. In addition, four instead of two fan clamps are included in the scope of supply in order to be able to mount two fans already in the delivery condition.
Includes two ultra-silent PWM fans from Noiseblocker
The most striking characteristic of the bionic fans from Noiseblocker is an innovative wing shape, with which the sound development in the airflow itself is made quieter. At the same time the new fans concentrate the airflow. This enables a directed airflow with less scattering loss, which can offer corresponding advantages depending on the application area and combined technology (directed air transport, airflow management, water cooling).
The loop rotor technology reduces the noise emission of the air, increases the air delivery rate at the same speed on a defined area, and also enables energy savings during operation. In addition to the bionic (ie the naturally occurring, imitating) fan shape and optimized electronics, the high-tech fans can also show other innovative innovations. It contains a further developed NanoSLI bearing (version 2) from Noiseblocker and a closed encapsulation for protection against dust.
The current version B12-PS operates in a range between 400 and 1500 rpm thanks to the PWM function, which can produce a considerable static pressure of up to 1.475 mmH2O. It is absolutely impressive, however, when looking at the airflow, ie the air transport performance. Enormous 98.7 m³ / h in the maximum are generated here despite the low speed range. At 12 volts of voltage and full speed the fan is nevertheless no louder than a maximum of 21.2 dB (A) - this is a top value.
Technical details (cooler):
- Dimensions: 130 x 158.7 x 74 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: nickel-plated copper (bottom, heatpipes), nickel-plated aluminum (fins)
- Weight: approx. 790 g
- Heatpipes: 6x Ø 6mm
- Fan (optional): 2x 120/140 mm (recommended speed: 800 - 1,200 rpm)
- Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, v3, 2066
- AMD socket AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
- Mounting material
- Tube Thermal compound (PK-2)
- 2x Fan clamps for 120 mm and 140 mm standard
- Fans 2x Fan clamps for 120 mm fans with deviating design
- 2x Fan clamps for 140 mm fans with deviating design
- Installation instructions
Technical details (fan):
- Measurements: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Volume: max. 21.2 dB (A)
- Speed: max. 400 - 1500 rpm
- Airflow: max. 98.7 m³ / h
- Starting voltage: 6.2 V
- Power consumption: 0.95 W
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Life expectancy: 140,000 hours
- Warranty: 6 years
More links for "- Prolimatech Megahalems "Dual eLoop PWM Edition White""
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, 2066, 1156
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)