+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Prolimatech Megahalems "Dual Riing 12 PWM Edition RGB"OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
A cooler of perfection for perfectionists
The high-quality cooler has six U-shaped double heatpipes, which also efficiently dissipate the heat of overclocked CPUs. In co-operation with the optimized slat arrangement and strength, there is no doubt about the outstanding cooling performance. Ultra-silent and overclocking are therefore no contradictions. The base plate made of copper is nickel-plated and is therefore also excellent for heat transfer pastes made of liquid metal in order to achieve the optimum in performance.
The cooler is intended to be installed on different sockets of Intel (775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-v3, 2066) and AMD (AM2, AM2 +, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +) , For installation, a backplate is screwed from the back. Thereafter, two connecting webs are screwed onto which a further web is screwed over the bottom plate of the cooler. Both backplate and connecting bars are made of solid metal to ensure a secure fit and high contact pressure.
This is the new revision C Version of the Megahalem. This already includes the previously optional AMD kit and allows an installation on Intel and AMD processors without additional accessories. In addition, four instead of two fan clamps are included in the scope of supply in order to be able to mount two fans already in the delivery condition.
Stylish RGB LED fans from Thermaltake
"Riing" series thermal fans are designed to produce an impressive static pressure, despite the relatively low speed and correspondingly low speed, which is necessary to effectively penetrate the fins of a cooler. Thermaltake gives the fans a LED strip that is integrated into the frame. In the present RGB version, the inner border can be shaded in 256 colors. The necessary control is, of course, included in the scope of supply: The user can choose between red, blue, white and green, or switch off the lighting by means of the control element provided. Alternatively, another mode allows you to automatically switch through all 256 colors and stop at the desired color when required.
No less engineering enthusiasts will be astonished because the specially designed fan blades (CCB), the inner frame structure with a "wind blocker frame" and the high-quality hydraulic bearing with "low noise design", the 120 mm- The fan is quite quiet, at a maximum of 24.6 dB (A), at a full 1.500 rpm and 2.01 mm H2O pressure as well as 68.6 m³ / h airflow. In the event that the user would like to have it still quiet, he can operate the Riing via the supplied "Low-Noise Cable", which reduces the speed to 1,000 rpm.
Technical details (cooler):
- Dimensions: 130 x 158.7 x 74 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: nickel-plated copper (bottom, heatpipes), nickel-plated aluminum (fins)
- Weight: approx. 790 g
- Heatpipes: 6x Ø 6mm
- Fan (optional): 2x 120/140 mm (recommended speed: 800 - 1,200 rpm)
- Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, v3, 2066
- AMD socket AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
- Mounting material
- Tube Thermal compound (PK-2)
- 2x Fan clamps for 120 mm and 140 mm standard
- Fans 2x Fan clamps for 120 mm fans with deviating design
- 2x Fan clamps for 140 mm fans with deviating design
- Installation instructions
Technical details (fan):
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 158.8 g
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Black (frame, rotor), gray (decouplers)
- LED lighting: RGB colour space with 256 colors
- Connection: 4-pin
- Speed: 1.500 / 1,000 rpm (without / with LNC)
- Volume: 24.6 / 18.7 dB (A) (without / with LNC)
- Delivery volume: max. 68.6 m³ / h
- Static pressure: max. 2,01 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12 V
- Starting voltage: 9 V
- Consumption: max. 2.4 W
- Life expectancy: 40,000 h
More links for "- Prolimatech Megahalems "Dual Riing 12 PWM Edition RGB""
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, 2066, 1156
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)