+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Prolimatech Megahalems "NF-F12 PWM Edition"OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
A cooler of perfection for perfectionists
The high-quality cooler has six U-shaped double heatpipes, which also efficiently dissipate the heat of overclocked CPUs. In co-operation with the optimized slat arrangement and strength, there is no doubt about the outstanding cooling performance. Ultra-silent and overclocking are therefore no contradictions. The base plate made of copper is nickel-plated and is therefore also excellent for heat transfer pastes made of liquid metal in order to achieve the optimum in performance.
The cooler is intended to be installed on different sockets of Intel (775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-v3, 2066) and AMD (AM2, AM2 +, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +) , For installation, a backplate is screwed from the back. Thereafter, two connecting webs are screwed onto which a further web is screwed over the bottom plate of the cooler. Both backplate and connecting bars are made of solid metal to ensure a secure fit and high contact pressure.
This is the new revision C Version of the Megahalem. This already includes the previously optional AMD kit and allows an installation on Intel and AMD processors without additional accessories. In addition, four instead of two fan clamps are included in the scope of supply in order to be able to mount two fans already in the delivery condition.
Ultra-modern PWM fans from Noctua
The NF-F12-PWM from the Austrian fan and cooler specialist Noctua is a highly modern fan in the 120 mm format with PWM function. A number of measures make it an ideal choice as a potent and quiet CPU cooler or radiator fan. Because fans for this purpose should build up a particularly high static pressure in order to be able to transport the air through the sometimes very wide heat sinks. The NF-F12-PWM fulfills this requirement with up to 2.61 mm H2O.
The technical basis for such a good value - with a maximum of 1,500 rpm and a maximum of 22.4 dB (A)! - is the "Focused Flow" frame specially developed by Noctua. Here, eleven so-called stator vanes are used, which straighten and focus the air stream. The airflow itself is generated by the "heptaperf" rotor with its seven fan blades. Thanks to the further developed SSO2 bearing, an even greater run-back compared to earlier products is achieved. Many other measures make the NF-F12-PWM a powerful performance tool.
Because of the PWM functionality it can be regulated by the mainboard directly in its speed. Noctua's self-developed PWM control chip NE-FD1 is used, which allows the fan to operate very quietly and power-saving, especially in the lowest speed range. The 120mm fan comes with a low-noise adapter (LNA), which allows the maximum speed to be reduced to 1,200 rpm at a maximum of 18.6 dB (A), making the fan ideal can be adapted to your own needs. It also has anti-vibration pads made of silicone at the corners to minimize noise.
Technical details (cooler):
- Dimensions: 130 x 158.7 x 74 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: nickel-plated copper (bottom, heatpipes), nickel-plated aluminum (fins)
- Weight: approx. 790 g
- Heatpipes: 6x Ø 6mm
- Fan (optional): 2x 120/140 mm (recommended speed: 800 - 1,200 rpm)
- Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, v3, 2066
- AMD socket AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
- Mounting material
- Tube Thermal compound (PK-2)
- 2x Fan clamps for 120 mm and 140 mm standard
- Fans 2x Fan clamps for 120 mm fans with deviating design
- 2x Fan clamps for 140 mm fans with deviating design
- Installation instructions
Technical details (fan):
- Format: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Storage Type: SSO2-Bearing
- Leaf geometry: heptaperf
- Power consumption: max. 0.6 W
- Current: max. 0.05 A
- Operating voltage: 12 V
- MTBF:> 150,000 hours
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Manufacturing guarantee: 6 years
- PWM operation without adapter (+/- 10%):
Speed: 300 - 1,500 rpm
Sound emission: max. 22.4 dB (A)
Delivery volume: max. 93.4 m³ / h
Static pressure: max. 2.61 mmH2O
- (PWM) operation with LNA (+/- 10%):
Speed: max. 1.200 rpm
Sound development: max. 18.6 dB (A)
Delivery volume: max. 74,3 m³ / h
Static pressure: max. 1.83 mmH2O
More links for "- Prolimatech Megahalems "NF-F12 PWM Edition""
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, 2066, 1156
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)