+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.C "Apache Edition"OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence, small form factor or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
Unique S-Flow blades on the Akasa Apache fans ensure that noise levels are kept to a minimum. PWM speed control and huge airflow are optimised for use with the Megahalem Cooler.
Prolimatech Megahalems Rev C CPU Cooler
The tower type coolers have been the mainstream in the CPU cooling market for quite some time now, but upon closer inspection you start to notice that designs and engineering can only go so far as they are slowly come to a bottleneck. After a while they all start to look the same with performance not worth popping the champaign. This is where Prolimatech comes in. We are here to challenge all possible odds and stray away from the norm. With that focus in mind comes the new Megahalems, tower CPU cooler. Never before seen are the new lows in temperature produced by an intelligent design of low air flow resistance with unmatched performance to boost; perfect for the true overclockers in all of us.
- Heatsink Dimension (L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7mm
- Heatsink Weight 790g
- Heatpipe Ø 6mm X 6pcs
- Suggest Fan 120mm X 120mm X25mm
- Suggest Fan Speed 800~1200rpm
- Suggest Noise Level (dBA) Below 26dBA
- Direction of heatsink faces the rear exhaust system fan
Akasa AK-FN057 Apache Super Silent 120mm Fan - 4 Pin PWM
Super silent 12cm fan with S-FLOW blades supplying 30% more airflow than a standard fan at the same speed. The greater performance combined with PWM automatic speed control allows the fan noise to be kept to a minimum. The Apache fan creates more focused airflow providing blind-spot cooling, which makes it an ideal solution for a case or heatsink fan. HDB (Hydro Dynamic) bearings extend fan life and further enhance noise reduction. IP54 military standard ensures the fan is dust and moisture resistant. It’s powerful, quiet and tough!
PWM is a widely available feature on all current Intel and AMD platform based motherboards. It is more accurate than voltage regulation, energy saving and a fully automatic way of controlling the fan speed. PWM provides ultra quiet acoustics during normal PC use and high performance cooling under high system load. The Optional Akasa AK-CB002 cable adapter can provide the system with two additional PWM connectors if needed.
- Super silent APACHE fans in camouflage colours
- S-FLOW fan blade design delivers 30% higher airflow
- IP-54 military standard moisture and dust protection
- Super silent with PWM auto speed control
- Hydro Dynamic Bearing extends fan life up to 50,000 hours
- Dimension 120 X 120 X 25mm
- Bearing HDB (Hydro Dynamic Bearing)
- Speed 600 -1300 RPM
- Max airflow 57.53 CFM (97.74 m3/h)
- Sound level 6.9 -16.05 dB(A)
- Max static air pressure 26.40 mm-H2O
- Rated voltage 12V
- Connector PWM-4pin