+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.C "Ultra Silent Edition"OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence, small form factor or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
The OcUK Tech Labs - Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.C "Ultra Silent Edition" is designed to provide the quietest cooling solution for your CPU whilst offering great performance on an overclocked CPU
Prolimatech Megahalems Rev C CPU Cooler
The tower type coolers have been the mainstream in the CPU cooling market for quite some time now, but upon closer inspection you start to notice that designs and engineering can only go so far as they are slowly come to a bottleneck. After a while they all start to look the same with performance not worth popping the champaign. This is where Prolimatech comes in. We are here to challenge all possible odds and stray away from the norm. With that focus in mind comes the new Megahalems, tower CPU cooler. Never before seen are the new lows in temperature produced by an intelligent design of low air flow resistance with unmatched performance to boost; perfect for the true overclockers in all of us.
- Heatsink Dimension (L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7mm
- Heatsink Weight 790g
- Heatpipe Ø 6mm X 6pcs
- Suggest Fan 120mm X 120mm X25mm
- Suggest Fan Speed 800~1200rpm
- Suggest Noise Level (dBA) Below 26dBA
- Direction of heatsink faces the rear exhaust system fan
Silverstone SST-SUSCOOL121 SusCool 121 120mm PWM Fan
The Suscool 121 is a very quiet fan that is specially designed for the demanding requirements in quiet areas of application. It uses a novel cone-shaped design that enhances the aerodynamics of the airflow and efficiency, resulting in greatly reduced the total volume in all speed ranges.
In addition, the Suscool 121 equipped with an automatic temperature-dependent control and increases or decreases the speed depending on the detected temperature. The use of anti-vibration screws make Suscool 121 for a durable and quiet fan for all applications.
- Ultra-quiet operation at all engine speeds, not noticeable at low speeds
- Higher airflow and less noise with 9-bladed design
- Sky-blue fan blades and black mount
- Controlled temperature of 31 ~ 60 ~ 950 ° C at 400 rpm /
- Advanced storage technology
- Use of anti-vibration screws
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Material: Blue and black frame
- Stock: erweiertes ball bearings
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Starting voltage: 8 V DC nominal
- Current: 0.2 amps @ 60 ° C / 0.08Amp @ 31 ° C (in the open position at nominal voltage)
- Power consumption: 2.4W @ 60 ° C / 0.96W @ 31 ° C (in the open position at nominal voltage)
- Speed: 950rpm @ 60 ° C / 400rpm @ 31 ° C (in the open position at nominal voltage)
- Air Flow: 42.15 CFM @ 60 ° C / 17.75CFM @ 31 ° C (at rated voltage)
- Pressure: 0.75 mm H20 @ 60 ° C / 0.10mm-H20 @ 31 ° C (at rated voltage with no airflow)
- Noise level: 18dB (A) @ 60 ° C / 15 dB (A) @ 31 ° C (in the open position at nominal voltage)
- LIFETIME: 30,000 hours (at rated voltage and 25 ° C)