Product information: - Prolimatech MK-26 Multi-VGA-Cooler - BlackSilent Pro 120 EditionOcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence, small form factor or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
The MK-26 is the market leader for performance GPU cooling solutions, this bundle comes complete with the BlackSilent Pro PLPS Fan. A market leader for silence and performance.
Prolimatech MK-26 Multi VGA Cooler [MK-26]
The Prolimatech Mk-26 is meticulously crafted. Designed and engineered for maximum cooling capabilities and efficiency. Compatible with most popular graphics cards, the MK-26 provides a quieter alternative to other inferior VGA coolers.
- Dimensions: 257.1 x 47.1 x 146 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Nickel-Copper (base plate, heat pipes), nickel-plated aluminum (blades)
- Weight (without fan): 590g
- Heatpipes: 6 x 6 mm Ø
- Fan (optional): 2x 140/120 mm
AMD Radeon (reference design):
- HD 3850/3870
- HD 4830/4850/4870/4890
- HD 5830/5850/5870
- HD 6790/6850/6870/6950/6970
- HD 7750/7770/7850/7870/7950/7970
NVIDIA GeForce (reference design)
- 7800/7900 GS / GT / GTX / GTX512
- 8800 GS / GT / GTS (G80) / GTS (G92) / GTS512 (G92) / GTX / Ultra
- 9500/9600/9800 GSO / GT / GTX / GTX +
- GT 130 (OEM)
- GTS 150 (OEM) / GTS 240 (OEM) / 250/450
- GTX 460 SE / 460/480
- GTX 550 Ti / 560 SE / 560/560 Ti / 570/580/670/680
- High and flat RAM cooler
- voltage transformer cooler block
- 2 x 2 brackets for mounting two fans
- PWM splitter cable to connect the two PWM fans at the VGA connector
- 2-g tube Prolimatech thermal compound PK-3
Needed more space between the motherboard and case side panel, depending on the VGA Type:
ATI Radeon HD 7970: 175 mm
Noiseblocker BlackSilent Pro Fan PLPS - 120mm PWM
The high-quality NB-EKA Plus II drive and the almost noiseless NB-NanoSLI bearings guarantee operating noise levels which are particularly low over the long term - both equipment features which until now have only been used as part of the costlier Multiframe Reference series.
In addition to the tasteful design in matte black and mirror finish, the BlackSilentPro fans are equipped with an individually extendable cable management system and an NB-Silentframe silicone seal and installation material for vibration-free assembly without tools.
- Dimensions: 120x120x25mm
- Noise Level: 23.7dbA
- 58.7 CFM
- RPM: 1500rpm