Product information: - Prolimatech MK-26 Multi-VGA-Cooler - Spectre Pro 140 EditionOcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence, small form factor or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
Paired with two large, high performance Spectre Pro PWM controlled fans, you can control the temperature and sound levels of your high performance GPU
Prolimatech MK-26 Multi VGA Cooler [MK-26]
The Prolimatech Mk-26 is meticulously crafted. Designed and engineered for maximum cooling capabilities and efficiency. Compatible with most popular graphics cards, the MK-26 provides a quieter alternative to other inferior VGA coolers.
- Dimensions: 257.1 x 47.1 x 146 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Nickel-Copper (base plate, heat pipes), nickel-plated aluminum (blades)
- Weight (without fan): 590g
- Heatpipes: 6 x 6 mm Ø
- Fan (optional): 2x 140/120 mm
- AMD Radeon (reference design):
- HD 3850/3870
- HD 4830/4850/4870/4890
- HD 5830/5850/5870
- HD 6790/6850/6870/6950/6970
- HD 7750/7770/7850/7870/7950/7970
NVIDIA GeForce (reference design)
- 7800/7900 GS / GT / GTX / GTX512
- 8800 GS / GT / GTS (G80) / GTS (G92) / GTS512 (G92) / GTX / Ultra
- 9500/9600/9800 GSO / GT / GTX / GTX +
- GT 130 (OEM)
- GTS 150 (OEM) / GTS 240 (OEM) / 250/450
- GTX 460 SE / 460/480
- GTX 550 Ti / 560 SE / 560/560 Ti / 570/580/670/680
- High and flat RAM cooler
- voltage transformer cooler block
- 2 x 2 brackets for mounting two fans
- PWM splitter cable to connect the two PWM fans at the VGA connector
- 2-g tube Prolimatech thermal compound PK-3
- Needed more space between the motherboard and case side panel, depending on the VGA Type:
- ATI Radeon HD 7970: 175 mm
BitFenix Spectre PRO PWM 140mm Fan - White
Following the success of our Spectre™ Fan Series, Spectre Pro PWM ups the ante with an all-new design and enhanced performance. The high pressure and CFM design is controlled by PWM technology for finer speed control - perfect for high-performance CPU coolers. Its dual ring construction not only looks great, but also helps to dampen vibrations that cause unnecessary noise. Reinforced fan blades prevent warping at high RPM levels, while focused airflow ensures cool air can reach all of your installed components. With FDB technology for low noise and long life and availability in both solid black and solid white variants, Spectre Pro PWM is the new gold standard in performance CPU cooling fans.
True to its namesake, Spectre Pro PWM users pulse width modulation technology to adjust fan speeds. This technology enables your system to control your cooling with much greater precision than conventional linear voltage fans, making them perfect for CPU coolers.
High Pressure/CFM Design
Engineered for maximum pressure and airflow, Spectre Pro PWM delivers a torrent of air that will keep your CPU cool even when the action heats up. Performance freaks are going to love Spectre Pro PWM.
Dual Ring Construction
Using a dual ring construction, Spectre Pro PWM fans not only offer aggressive looks, but also vibration dampening properties, helping to keep noise levels in check. In short, our Spectre Pro PWM looks different because it is different.
Reinforced Fan Blades
High rotation speeds can actually warp fan blades while in motion, resulting in more turbulence and noise. Spectre Pro PWM features reinforced fan blades that resist warping even when spinning at high speeds for maximum cooling performance.
Silent Operation and Long Life
Like our Spectre™ Silent Fan Series, our Spectre Pro PWM features the very same fluid dynamic bearing technology for minimum noise and maximum operating life.
- Dimensions (mm): 140x140x25mm
- Current (A): 0.40A±10%
- Speed (RPM): 500-1800 RPM ±10%
- Air Flow (CFM): 122.2 CFM
- Air Pressure (mmH2O): 2.8 mmH2O
- Noise (dB-A): 29.2 dB(A)