+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Prolimatech Samuel 17 "eLoop Edition"OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence, small form factor or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
The perfect high-end universal cooling solution for confined spaces!
With the Samuel 17, Prolimatech offers an extremely compact high-performance cooler with a total of six heatpipes. It is the first choice when it comes to achieving high cooling performance and low noise levels in smaller enclosures such as HTPCs and Micro ATX models. Besides the performance, the CPU cooler convinces with an extremely high-quality workmanship and a noble look.
This bundle combines the power doodle with a 120mm Noiseblocker NB-eLoop Fan B12-PS fan. This is a perfect symbiosis with the Samuel 17 cooler, since it is also designed for maximum performance and processing quality. The fans have stylish, white rotor blades and thanks to the bionic wing shape, the performance is also right. This enables a directed airflow with less scattering loss, which can offer corresponding advantages depending on the application area and combined technology (directed air transport, airflow management, water cooling).
The current version B12-PS operates in a range between 400 and 1500 rpm thanks to the PWM function, which can produce a considerable static pressure of up to 1.475 mmH2O. It is absolutely impressive, however, when looking at the airflow, ie the air transport performance. Enormous 98.7 m³ / h in the maximum are generated here despite the low speed range. At 12 volts of voltage and full speed the fan is nevertheless no louder than a maximum of 21.2 dB (A) - this is a top value.
In combination, Prolimatech coolers and eLoop fans are a compact high-end cooling solution for all requirements. Even with high heat output, the system remains pleasantly quiet and ultra-silent operation is also possible. The cooler is screwed to a stable backplate and is suitable for all modern sockets of AMD (AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +) and Intel (775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366).
Technical details (CPU cooler):
- Prolimatech Samuel 17 CPU Cooler
- Dimensions (without fan): 92 x 45 x 82 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with fan): 120 x 70 x 120 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: nickel-plated copper (bottom plate and heatpipes), nickel-plated aluminum (fins)
- Weight: 410 g
- Heatpipes: 6x Ø 6 mm
- Fan (optional): 120 mm
- Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366
- AMD socket AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
Technical details (fan):
- Noiseblocker NB-eLoop Fan B12-PS - 120mm PWM
- Measurements: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Volume: max. 21.2 dB (A)
- Speed: max. 400 - 1500 rpm
- Airflow: max. 98.7 m³ / h
- Starting voltage: 6.2 V
- Power consumption: 0.95 W
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Life expectancy: 140,000 hours
- Warranty: 6 years
More links for "- Prolimatech Samuel 17 "eLoop Edition""
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, 1156
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)