+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Prolimatech Super Mega "Orangeline Edition 140mm"OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundles are designed to offer proven performance. Each bundle is hand-picked to fulfil a specific role. If you want performance, silence, small form factor or aesthetics there is an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle for you. Buying an OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Bundle also offers a significant saving over buying individual parts separately.
The Super Mega CPU Cooler is a goliath size cooler prepared to take the heat out of even the most demanding CPU overclocks. Paired with the 140mm Xigmatek fan for silent operation.
Prolimatech Super Mega CPU Cooler
Prolimatech's latest new high-end CPU air-cooler, the Super Mega is here. This cooler is based on the popular Megahalems dual fin-block tower design, except for a dash of copper fins sandwiched between aluminum fins. Measuring (L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7 mm, and weighing in at 945.3 g, the Super Mega uses six 6 mm thick nickel-plated copper heat pipes to convey heat to two independent aluminum-copper fin blocks, which make up the shape of a conventional tower cooler, but increase turbulence. The cooler can hold 120 mm and 140 mm fans on either sides, and supports all latest CPU sockets, including LGA1366, LGA1156, and LGA775.
- Copper and Aluminum Hybrid for best heat collection and dissipation ratio.
- Copper fins are strategically positioned for better heat dissipation.
- Top fin made of scratch-resistant stainless steel to preserve shine.
- Minimal air resistance between fins allowing best balance between noise and performance for fans in the range of 800-1200RPM. For all out performance, fan RPM at 1600 or above is recommended.
- Vertically adjustable 120/140 mm universal fan clips redesigned for better installation compatibility.
- The Black screws are included to provide extra pressure for better contact with CPU and heatsink.
- Heatsink Dimension: (L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7mm
- Heatsink Weight: 945.3g
- Heatpipe: Ø 6mm X 6pcs
- Suggest Fan: 120mm X 25mm ,140mm X25mm
- Suggest Fan Speed: 1000~1200rpm
- CPU Platform: Intel Socket LGA 775/1155/1156/1366
Xigmatek XLF-F1453 Orangeline LED Fan - 140mm
XLF-F1453, 140mm LED cooling fan catches not only your eyes, but it also performs adding more airflow in your PC case. It comes with max 1000 RPM and 63.5 CFM and also with quite level (<16 dBA). Shinning LED light and transparent colorific frame/blade make your PC case a spotlight. To make your PC case a spotlight and outstanding performance, XLF-F1453 is the optimal choice.
- Specific bearing design (Rifle bearing) provides long MTBF and outstanding performance.
- Optimal blade design provides the reduction of noise and power consumption.
- Higher airflow, static pressure and torque.
- Reduce noise and power consumption
- 4 pcs White LEDs and transparent colorific blade and frame
- Low noise level.
- Longer life bearing design.
- Optimized blade design to create cooling performance