+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
- Silverstone Temjin TJ07 - 750 EX360 Watercooled CaseIntroducing the all new range of "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled cases", created as an all in one solution for an easy step into the world of custom watercooling. Meticulously designed, as if by the hand of Neptune himself. You can choose the perfect case for your requirements.
Custom watercooling delivers far superior performance when compared to conventional air coolers and is suitable for cooling down high end hardware. Other benefits include vastly reduced noise as the fans used on watercooling radiators spin slower than when mounted onto a CPU heatsink. OcUK Tech Labs has covered all bases with quality watercooling hardware which make up our complete CPU kits, consistently delivering superb watercooling performance.
Taking years of experience and expertise we have managed to craft the perfect "out the box" fully custom watercooling proposition. Built in house by our expert technicians for optimal performance and aesthetic qualities, you can be guaranteed that your system will look ultra sweet when complete. Pick and choose your favourite fluid colour courtesy of Mayhems, with even more wild and wacky colours being added frequently.
For a convenient first step into custom watercooling, our "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled Case" range has every angle covered. Join in with the watercooled revolution today and step your computing experience up to the next level.
All Tech Labs Custom Cases are built to order. You will recieve a computer case with a watercooling system pre installed and pre tested. It is advisable to run the watercooling system for a few hours to ensure that nothing has become loose in transit.
We aim to start the build process on the day you order, but sometimes this is not possible. Please allow up to 7 working days for your system to be built and configured.
Silverstone Temjin TJ07:
- Next generation flagship tower case
- Unprecedented uni-body frame constructed with automotive machinery
- Premium all-aluminum chassis with capacity up to extended ATX, SSI
- Exceptional cooling potential with calculated airflow design
- User friendly layout with tool-less access
- Minimal use of rivets for maximum serviceability
- Material: 4.0mm ~ 8.0mm uni-body aluminum outer frame, 2.0mm aluminum body
- Motherboard Support: SSI-EEB, Extended ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX
- Drive Bays: External 5.25" x 7 / 3.5" x 1 (occupied by front I/O)
- Internal Bays: 3.5" x 6
- Rear Cooling: 2 x 92mm intake fans, 2100rpm, 23dBA
- Side Cooling: 2 x 120mm HDD intake fans, 1200rpm, 21dBA
- Top Cooling: 2 x 120mm exhaust fan, 1200rpm, 21dBA
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front I/O Port: USB 2.0 x 4 / IEEE1394 x 1 / Audio x 1 / MIC x 1
- Power Supply: 2 x Optional standard PS2(ATX) or 1 x Redundant PS2
- Dimensions: 220 mm (W) x 560 mm (H) x 565 mm (D)
360 Watercooling Kit Includes
- XSPC Custom Radiator Bracket for Bottom Chamber Stealth Mounting
- A Choice of High Performance Mayhems Coolant
- RayStorm CPU Waterblock
- X2O 750 Bayres/Pump (Black) V4
- EX360 Triple Radiator
- G1/4" to 1/2" Barb (Black Chrome) x6
- Plastic Hose Clip x6
- XSPC 1650rpm 120mm Fan x3
- 120mm Fan Grill (Black) x3
- Intel and AMD RayStorm Brackets
- Socket 1366 and 1150/1155/1156 Backplates
- Socket AM2 and AM3 mounting kit
- 80mm to 120mm Radiator brackets
- 3mm Twin Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 5mm Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 2 Meters of Clear 7/16? Hose
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool
- K2 Thermal Paste