Product information: - Silverstone Temjin TJ11 - D5 EX360 Watercooled CaseIntroducing the all new range of "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled cases", created as an all in one solution for an easy step into the world of custom watercooling. Meticulously designed, as if by the hand of Neptune himself. You can choose the perfect case for your requirements.
Custom watercooling delivers far superior performance when compared to conventional air coolers and is suitable for cooling down high end hardware. Other benefits include vastly reduced noise as the fans used on watercooling radiators spin slower than when mounted onto a CPU heatsink. OcUK Tech Labs has covered all bases with quality watercooling hardware which make up our complete CPU kits, consistently delivering superb watercooling performance.
Taking years of experience and expertise we have managed to craft the perfect "out the box" fully custom watercooling proposition. Built in house by our expert technicians for optimal performance and aesthetic qualities, you can be guaranteed that your system will look ultra sweet when complete. Pick and choose your favourite fluid colour courtesy of Mayhems, with even more wild and wacky colours being added frequently.
For a convenient first step into custom watercooling, our "OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled Case" range has every angle covered. Join in with the watercooled revolution today and step your computing experience up to the next level.
All Tech Labs Custom Cases are built to order. You will recieve a computer case with a watercooling system pre installed and pre tested. It is advisable to run the watercooling system for a few hours to ensure that nothing has become loose in transit.
We aim to start the build process on the day you order, but sometimes this is not possible. Please allow up to 7 working days for your system to be built and configured.
Silverstone Temjin TJ11:
- Compartmentalized layout from Temjin TJ07
- See-through air duct from Temjin TJ09
- 90 degree motherboard mounting from RAVEN RV01
- Includes two Air Penetrator AP181 fans to aid stack cooling
- Room for fitting powerful water cooling equipment
- Motherboard back plate opening behind CPU area for quick cooler assembly
- Support 11” wide ATX motherboard
- Dual power supply support
- Extra large venting area for 10th expansion slot
- Rivet free construction for maximum serviceability and modding
- All aluminum construction with anodized sand-blasted finish
- 9 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 x 3.5" Hot Swap Drive Bays
- 3 x 2.5" Drive Bays
- Side Cooling: 2 x 180mm AP181 fan,700/1200rpm 18/34dBA
- Top Cooling: 1 x 120mm exhaust fan, 900rpm, 18dBA
- Bottom Cooling: 2 x 120mm AP121 intake fan, 1200rpm 19dBA
- Expansion Slots: 10
- Front I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 2 / USB2.0 x 2 / Audio x 2
- Fits Graphics Cards up to 12.4"
- Dimensions: 224 mm (W) x 642 mm (H) x 657 mm (D)
360 Watercooling Kit Includes
- XSPC Custom Radiator Bracket for Bottom Chamber Stealth Mounting
- A Choice of High Performance Mayhems Coolant
- RayStorm CPU Waterblock
- D5 Dual Bay Reservoir
- D5 Vario Pump
- EX360 Dual Radiator
- G1/4" to 7/16" Compression Fittings x6
- XSPC 1650rpm 120mm Fan x3
- 120mm Fan Grill (Black Chrome) x2
- Intel and AMD RayStorm Brackets
- Socket 1366 and 1155/1154 Backplates
- Socket AM2 and AM3 mounting kit
- 80mm to 120mm Radiator brackets
- 3mm Twin Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 5mm Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 2 Meters of Clear 7/16" Hose
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool
- K2 Thermal Paste