+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Watercooled Memory Modules - TeamGroup Xtreem LV "Frost Edition" 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 PCOcUK Tech Labs Watercooled Memory Modules are picked for reliability and overclocking performance. These modules are designed to be used with an XSPC 4 Slot Memory Waterblock and are an ideal way of adding more modules to your OcUK Tech Labs Watercooled Memory Kit
This set includes Two memory modules fitted with high performance XSPC heatsinks.
TeamGroup Xtreem LV "Frost Edition" 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-19200C10 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit
Team Xtreem LV is the most popular overclocking and gaming gear in the LAN party. Based on the memory architecture evolution on Intel Core i7, Team raises the frequency of the Xtreem LV DDR3 by 20% from 2000MHz to 2400MHz. Also, by continuing the high frequency and low latency tradition of the Xtreem LV memory, the Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 can fully display the configuration 10-12-12-31 (tCL-tRCD-tRP-tRAS) at a low operating voltage at 1.65V without sacrificing either performance or stability.
All these have witnessed the extraordinary R&D capacity and capability of Team. In addition to the unchanged genuine chip policy, Team ensures chip quality with the exclusive sorting technology to screen chips. In order to further ensure the optimal performance and flawless quality of the Xtreem LV DDR3 2400, Team applies the 24-hour burn-in test and industry-approved MemTest software to perform the OQC inspection of all modules before shipping to assure the stability and exceptional performance of every Xtreem LV DDR3 2400.
- Black PCB
- White Heatspreader
- Module Type 240Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC
- CL-tRCD-tRP-tRAS 10-12-12-31
- DRAM Density 128x8 / 256x8 / 512x8
- Data transfer bandwidth 19,200MB/Sec (PC3 19200)
- Heat Sink Aluminum heat-sink
- Working voltage 1.65V
- Warranty Lifetime warranty
- Note Intel XMP1.3, compatible with series Intel 7 chipsets and higher.
* Please note, whilst these memory modules do have LEDs on them, they will not be visible when the waterblocks are fitted.