OcUK Tech Labs
OcUK Techlabs Aurora Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz Overclocked Watercooled Gaming PC
- Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz
- Z170 Motherboard
- Up to 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 Memory
- Intel NVMe/SSD/Seagate HDD
- 80+ Platinum Rated PSU
- GTX 10 Series Nvidia Graphics with SLI Option
- Custom Watercooling
Built To Order
Product information: OcUK Techlabs Aurora Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz Overclocked Watercooled Gaming PC
Born out of Aluminium and Glass, the InWin 909 case creates a perfect foundation for a stunning gaming PC. The Techlabs Aurora is a beautiful light show inspired by the northern lights, the Aurora Borealis and thanks to the dual channel RGB LED controller included, the colours, pattern, speed and rotation of the lights can all be customised to fit the mood of the gamer!
Create your own theme at the touch of a button whilst you demolish all of the latest games. Whether it be Doom, Battlefield 1, Total War: Warhammer or Overwatch, the Techlabs Aurora copes with ease. Thanks to the combination of the gamers' choice, Intel Skylake Core i7 Processor and the latest hero graphics card, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, all watercooled with eye catching nickel and acrylic, the Aurora blazes its way through all games, creating nearly as much beauty on the screen as on the desk!
The speed of the Aurora is further enhanced by some of our fastest DDR4 memory and a selection of the fastest solid state drives available today! PCI-Express NVMe Drives provide previously unheard of speeds, many times faster than the fastest SATA drive. Include one in the Aurora and enjoy loading times faster than light!
Key Features of this PC- Eye catching custom watercooling
- Overclocked Intel Core i7 Skylake & up to 16GB of DDR4 memory
- Stunning Alumiinium & Glass Mid Tower ATX form factor for easy upgradability
- Powerful Nvidia GeForce GTX 10 Series Graphics
- Flexible Specification
|Case||In Win 909Aluminium and Glass Gaming Tower Case|
|Power Supply||1200W "80+ Platinum" Modular Power Supply with Braided Cables|
|CPU||Intel Core i7 Skylake 6700K @ 4.6GHz Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Selection of Z170 DDR4 ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||Full Custom Watercooling with Acrylic Tubing and Chrome Fittings|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Quad Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Intel 600p Solid State or Seagate Hard Drive|
|Game Drive||Your Choice of Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drives|
|Storage Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Watercooled Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card (SLI & GTX 1080 Optional)|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio (Dedicated Sound Cards Optional)|
|Operating System||This system doesn't include an operating system as standard - A choice of Windows operating systems is available|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (24 Month Collect and Return plus 12 Month labour) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
Optional Extended Warranties
- 5 Year Silver Warranty Package (24 Month Collect and Return plus 36 Months Labour). Includes two years subscription to Eset Internet Securty package and five years, free labour upgrade service.
- 5 Year Gold Warranty Package (36 Month Collect and Return plus 24 Months Labour). Includes three years subscription to Eset Internet Securty package and five years, free labour upgrade service.
Notes & Conditions
- No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
- Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
- Free games provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team