OcUK Tech Labs
OcUK Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz
- Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz
- Z170 Motherboard
- Up to 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 Memory
- Intel NVMe/SSD/Seagate HDD
- 80+ Gold Rated PSU
- GeForce GTX 1080
- Custom Watercooling
- Colour Choice
Built To Order
Product information: OcUK Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz
Changes colour to suit its environment and strikes with speed, the Chameleon is an ultimate predator based around Phanteks' magnificent Enthoo Primo Special Edition case range. Choose your primary colour scheme thanks to a choice of case & motherboard, then choose your lighting thanks to a dual channel RGB lighting controller.
Rock your own theme whilst you demolish all of the latest games. Whether it be Doom, Battlefield 1, Total War: Warhammer or Overwatch, the Techlabs Chameleon copes with ease. Thanks to the combination of the gamers' choice, Intel Skylake Core i7 Processor and the latest hero graphics card, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080, all watercooled with eye catching nickel and acrylic, the Aurora blazes its way through all games, creating nearly as much beauty on the screen as on the desk!
The speed of the Chameleon is further enhanced by some of our fastest DDR4 memory and a selection of the fastest solid state drives available today! PCI-Express NVMe Drives provide previously unheard of speeds, many times faster than the fastest SATA drive. Include one in the Chameleon and enjoy loading times faster than light!
Key Features of this PC- Eye catching custom watercooling in a range of stunning colours
- Overclocked Intel Core i7 Skylake & up to 16GB of DDR4 memory
- Powerful Nvidia GeForce GTX 10 Series Graphics
- Flexible Specification
|Case||Phanteks Enthoo Primo Special Edition - Black/White|
|Power Supply||Super Flower Leadex II 850W 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply|
|CPU||Intel Core i7 Skylake 6700K @ 4.6GHz Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Selection of Z170 DDR4 ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||Full Custom Watercooling with Acrylic Tubing and Chrome Fittings|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Quad Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Intel NVMe Solid State Drive|
|Game Drive||Your Choice of Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drives|
|Storage Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Watercooled Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Graphics Card (SL Optional)|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio (Dedicated Sound Cards Optional)|
|Operating System||This system doesn't include an operating system as standard - A choice of Windows operating systems is available|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (24 Month Collect and Return plus 12 Month labour) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
Optional Extended Warranties
- 5 Year Silver Warranty Package (24 Month Collect and Return plus 36 Months Labour). Includes two years subscription to Eset Internet Securty package and five years, free labour upgrade service.
- 5 Year Gold Warranty Package (36 Month Collect and Return plus 24 Months Labour). Includes three years subscription to Eset Internet Securty package and five years, free labour upgrade service.
Notes & Conditions
- No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
- Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
- Free games provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team