Product information: OcUK Value 150Mbps Wireless USB AdapterCompatible with wireless 802.11n devices with data rate up to 150Mbps
The GN-531U is complied with wireless 802.11b/g standards. With built-in the latest wireless technology, the GN-531U can increase the coverage 3 times more and reduce "dead spots" within the wireless range. The transmission data rate when connecting with wireless 802.11n devices is up to 150Mbps, which makes signal travel farther and maintain wireless connections much reliable than standard wireless 802.11b/g network.
Supports software WPS (wi-fi protected setup) configuration
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is a standard for easy and secure establishment of a wireless network. This wireless USB adapter supports software WPS configuration. When both ends of the wireless devices supporting WPS, it will automatically configure the wireless network with robust WPA data encryption and authentication.
Supports multi-language setup wizard:
The included 16 languages setup wizard and friendly user interface will help you to configure the GN-531U to your wireless network. By simply following the animated installation procedures, the connection of GN-531U with the wireless router or the wireless access point is done within minutes!
Portable and compact design
The compact design of the GN-531U is convenient to carry for all mobile users.
- Complies with wireless IEEE802.11b/g standards
- Compatible with wireless IEEE802.11n standard with data rate up to 150Mbps
- Increases wireless coverage 3 times further
- Includes multi-language setup wizard
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA , WPA2 encryption and software WPS button
- Interface: USB 1.0/2.0 Type A One LED for Link/Activity
- Data Rate:
- 11b: 1/2/5.5/11Mbps
- 11g: 6/9/12/24/36/48/54Mbps
- 11n (20MHz): MCS0-7 (up to 72Mbps)
- 11n (40MHz): MCS0-7 (up to 150Mbps)
- Security & Support OS:
- Supports 64/128-bits WEP, WPA, WPA2 for Security
- Support Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Linux and Mac OS
- Standard & Frequency Band:
- Complies with IEEE802.11b/g standards
- Compatible with IEEE802.11n standards
- 2.4~2.4835 GHz
- Functions: Supports WMM (QoS)
- Supports Software WPS configuration
- Dimensions: 9 x 19.2 x 56 mm
- Certifications: CE & FCC