+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
USB Port Blocker (NLUSB-PB01)The USB Port Blocker allows you to deny access to any USB socket. This is useful to stop flash drives and external hard drives being connected to a computer or server to copy sensitive data, stop the delivery of viruses, keyloggers and other malicious programs. It will also stop people connecting and charging mobile devices.
- Insert lock into a USB port with the key
- Squeeze the side buttons and pull out
To remove the lock, insert the key into the USB lock and pull out without squeezing the side buttons. Once the blocker is in place it will be very difficult to remove without damaging the USB port unless you have the key.
- Blocks Type A female USB Ports
- Stores 3 blockers in key case
- Light and compact
- Extra 10 blocks available(sold seperately)
- USB Key
- 3 spare blocks