+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
OcUK Veloce - The Dual CPU Free Standing Infrastructure ServerThe OcUK Veloce offers some of the best flexibility in the NEW OcUK server range with the capability of achieving incredible raw compute performance of the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 series as well as having the space for very high capacity local storage.
So what makes this free standing server different from the rest? The OcUK Veloce has physically more space inside the box. It’s taller and deeper, and offers much more expansion than some other systems of similar size whilst keeping clean looks and the facility to be stored pretty much anywhere!
You can add a vast range of additional controller cards from brands such as LSI to make this a great system for content delivery or a small virtualisation server or as a fast I/O system by adding multiple Intel network cards. This is a great all-round server that will not let you down. Powered by the Intel C602 Chipset and new E5 range of Xeon CPUs, the OcUK Veloce Infrastructure Server incorporates the latest advancements in technology to meet the demands of tomorrow’s data-driven business.
- Case: Lian Li PC-A76X Full Tower Case - Black
- Power Supply: Corsair HX+ 850w
- CPU: 2x Intel E5-2620W 6core 12thread Xeon's @ 2.0GHz (2.5GHz MAX)
- Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 WS Dual Socket C602 Chipset Motherboard
- Cooler: 2x Prolimatech Megahalems Rev C CPU Cooler with 1850rpm Gentle Typhoon's
- RAM: 8x Crucial 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3 PC3-10600C9 1333MHz 240-Pin
- SSD: Plextor M5 Pro 128GB
- Hard Drive: 2x Western Digital RE4 1TB (WD1003FBYX)
- Graphics Card: MSI GeForce N210 1024MB "Silent" GPU*
- Sound: Onboard 7.1 Audio
- Optical Drive: OcUK 24x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter - Black
* For any specification change to include addition or alternate storage, RAM or graphics solution please call business to business on 0871 200 5058 where a member of the team will be able to help you.
Check out the new range of AMD FirePro and Nvidia Quadro, NVS and Tesla, a perfect upgrade to any OcUK Server