Product information: OCXT P4E5 V3 Intel Xeon E5-26XX V3 Configurable Pedestal Server
Entry-level server with Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors, expanded storage options and 3 year NBD on-site warranty
Designed to deliver true enterprise class performance for customers on any budget, this feature rich yet cost effective server system is packed with innovative new server technologies and is perfect for a wide variety of IT challenges.
Powered by the very latest Intel Xeon E5-26xx v3 Haswell processors and the Intel S2600CW2 motherboard, this mid-range server system is built on 100% enterprise grade architecture and delivers heavily on performance, scalability, features and stability without compromising on quality or price.
Packaged in a compact, low noise, yet innovative pedestal server chassis, the Intel Server P4E5 features four independent hot swap drive bays, and supports 2.5" or 3.5" hard disk drives.
Configurable with up to 512GB of ECC registered DDR4-2133MHz memory, two dedicated on-board Intel 1GbE network interface ports (RJ45), and 5x PCI-Express generation 3.0 expansion slots; plus a selection of optional data storage, I/O, RAID and management options. The Intel P4E5v3 server is the perfect server investment for organisations of any size. Anyone looking at future expansion, system scalability, improved network, I/O, and system performance will not be disappointed.
Engineered from the ground up to deliver rock solid reliability as standard.
Supporting up to 64TB of available hard disk storage (using 8TB hard disk drives) the Intel Server P4E5 is very versatile with support for both 7,200 and 10,000rpm SATA 12/6Gb/s drives (optional SAS hard disk support available) and RAID 0, 1, 10 & 5.
Our server systems are designed to be very scalable, allowing maximum return on investment (ROI); and thanks to the P4E3's low acoustics, resourceful CPU architecture and 80Plus Silver effi cient power supply it also returns an exceptionally low total cost of ownership (TCO).
Featuring Intel’s Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d), Advanced Encryption Security Instruction Sets (AESNI), Remote Management Module (RMM) Support, Integrated BMC with IPMI 2.0, Trusted Platform Module 1.2, Matrix Storage and Advanced Management, OnDemand Redundant Power, Node Manager Support, Build Assurance, Efficient Power and Quiet Thermal Technologies
All systems ship with a comprehensive 36 month (3 years) warranty (upgradeable to 5 years), featuring next business day (NBD) engineer on-site support.
Most Suited To:
- Medium to large business
- Email, web, file, print server
- Vertical specific business apps
- Embedded applications
- Datacentre and cloud
• Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3
• Dual Socket R3 (LGA 2011-3)
• 16x 240-pin DDR3 DIMM sockets
• Supports up to 512GB DDR4 ECC registered memory
• 2133MHz ECC DDR4 SDRAM
• 32GB, 16GB, 8GB DIMMs available
• Integrated 2D Video Controller
• 15pin D-sub connector
• Intel C610 express server chipset
• SATA3 via PCH w/ RAID 0, 1, 10
• 2x Intel 1GbE controllers
• 6x SATA3 (6Gb/s) ports via Intel RST
• 2x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
• 7x USB ports (4 rear, 3 front)
• 1x COM ports (headers)
• 4x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slot
• 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slot
• 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4 slot
• Hot Swap
• 8x 3.5” SAS/SATA HDD Bays
• Enterprise SATA HDD only recommended
|Optional add-in devices||
• Intel RAID controller cards/modules
• Intel remote management modules (RMM)
• Intel solid state hard disk drives
• Intel 1GbE network interface cards
• Intel 10GbE network interface cards
• Intel TPM module
• Form Factor: Tower
• Height: 17.24” (438mm)
• Width: 6.81” (173mm)
• Depth: 24.9” (632mm)
• PSU: 750W Redundant - 80Plus Platinum Efficient