Product information: Radon OPTO Optical 3500 DPI Gaming Mouse - BlackRadon Opto is designed for those who prefer optical sensors rather than laser sensors. Our engineers have worked hard, shoulder to shoulder, with professional gamers to get the perfect balance between a low liftoff tracking distance and a flawless performance, making this mouse perfect for FPS (first person shooters) players.
ADVANCED OPTICAL SENSOR
Radon Opto uses the Avago ADNS 3090 optical sensor, which goes up to 3500 dpi, offering the maximum accuracy for an optical mouse. This high performance sensor is based on a new and faster architecture with improved navigation. The sensor is capable of sensing high speed mouse motion for increased user precision and smoothness.
ERGONOMICS & COMFORT?
The better you grab it, the better you play. That's why Radon Opto features extra-large buttons, ergonomic design and a rubberized body for easy grip and lateral reinforcement for optimum thumb grip. With a set of 5 x 4,5g extra weights, you can customize your mouse weight to make it perfect for your needs. Opto also comes with adjustable cable position, so you can decide where to set you mouse cable.
Radon Opto allows you to set your own DPI level from 450 to 3500. You can change the sensitivity of your mouse simply by clicking a button. The sensitivity LED will show you the DPI level that you are using.
Radon Opto features a built-in memory that allows you to set different macros for all buttons in 3 different profiles. You can also store all setups and drivers on the built-in memory.
Glory is just a few clicks away. Reach it
- Professional gaming optical sensor Avago 3090
- 8 buttons (7 programmable)
- Adjustable resolution from 450 to 3500 dpi
- Accurate and predictable motion reporting up to 1m/s
- Macro and Script functions
- USB full speed
- USB report rate with 4 selectable levels (1000 Hz Max.)
- Hardware data saving technology
- Included Software for personal configuration (Windows only)
- Adjustable weight (includes 5x 4.5g weights).
- Dimensions: 122.43(L) x 82.7(W) x 43.7(H) mm
- Weight: 135 +/- 5 g (with cable and weights)
- Cable length: 2 m
- Power consumption: <100 mA