Product information: Geforce GTX 1080Ti Super Jetstream 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics CardThe Palit JetStream? series of graphics cards features advanced innovative cooling and an optimized product design to deliver the ultimate gaming performance. As the latest and the next generation NVIDIA Pascal architecture features power efficiency, gaming experiences and latest gaming technologies, the Palit GeForce®GTX 1080 Ti JetStream series guarantee gamers cutting-edge performance and a explosive new gaming experience.
The color lighting from RGB LED can be changed in accordance with graphics temperature. The temperature can easily be identified by different colors from the external appearance of the graphics card. Gamers can choose from 16.8 million colors to suit their own style and preferences. *The LED Lighting effect can be controlled by ThunderMaster Utility.
The dual BIOS program automatically activates the protection mechanism when an error occurs in one of the BIOS programs. This allows the graphics card to be functional again in the event of system failure.
The design of honeycomb bracket increases airflow by up to 15%, allowing the heat generated from GPU to be exhausted via the honeycomb design bracket. This enables more efficient cooling effects.
Keep Silent while you are experiencing the multimedia application and general workload. The operating fans only occurs while working on heavier loading such as gaming that the GPU temperature surpasses 60°C.
A Dual Fan design offers double the cooling performance, and combined with the 10CM-10CM Smart Fans, heat is effectively drawn away from hot spots. Inspired by the power of jet engines, the TurboFan Blade is designed to improve cooling performance by generating a powerful air stream and air pressure. The 10CM-10CM Smart Fan system consists of dual fans with alternating blade rotations. Each adjacent fan rotates in a different direction to reduce airflow conflicts and effectively improve overall cooling performance.
DrMOS, originally only available for high-end server CPUs, is now available in all its glory in the next generation of Palit graphics cards. DrMOS offers high current circuits, low noise operation, and effective reduction of heat generating.
The new JetStream design adding large size copper base directly adhered with GPU and more heatpipes; that can efficiently dissipate the heat from GPU and make 22% cooler.
- Fastest gaming GPU with 3584 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and massive 11GB frame buffer, delivering 35% faster performance than the GeForce GTX 1080
- Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous generation GPUs.
- Ultra-fast FinFET and high-speed GDDR5X technologies, plus support for DirectX™ 12 features.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ for a more interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080Ti
- CUDA cores: 3584
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 352-bit
- Engine Clock Base: 1556 MHz
- Boost: 1670 MHz
- Memory Clock: 11,010 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 600W
- Power Consumption 300W
- Power Input 2x8-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 2 Yrs
* Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.