+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III Series 400W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular Power Supply - WhiteBuilding on the design expertise of its predecessors, the Mk III once again refines the Silencer lineup and defines the ideal power management solution for performances users. Engineered meticulously with only premium components, the Mk III balances the needs of server-class and IT professional standards, including 100% Japanese 105°C capacitors, continuous output at a demanding 50°C ambient temperature, and heavy-duty protection circuitries. Key features include a 120mm variable RPM fan for quiet operation, well regulated electrical noise and ripple, modular cable management system, 80 Plus Bronze-level efficiency, and comes backed by a 5-year warranty for ultimate peace of mind.
- Continuous output rated at a demanding 50¢XC ambient temperature
- Built with 100% Japanese low ESR 105¢XC capacitors for high reliability
- Single +12V rail for efficient power distribution in your system.
- Compliant with the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard for worry-free compatibility
- A large temperature and load controlled 120mm double ball-bearing fan for whisper quiet operation
- 80PLUS Bronze certified for up to 85% efficiency under real world operating environments
- ErP compliant for low power usage in standby or off mode.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) to effectively regulate input voltage
- Heavy-duty protection circuitry, (over-voltage, over-power, and short circuit) for protecting your valuable components
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick.