+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Enthoo Elite Super Tower Case - Gunmetal Grey
Rarely has the sobriquet Elite seemed more fitting than in the instance of this modular full-tower case: The Phanteks Enthoo Elite!The Dutch case manufacturer has taken a giant leap forward in the Enthoo series and combined the design elements of Enthoo Primo with a huge variety of impressive features that leave this full-tower in a class all of its own. The Phanteks Enthoo Elite represents a milestone in the development of PC cases everywhere and offers overclockers and enthusiasts the ultimate case!
Phanteks Enthoo Elite: Full Tower with Three-Chamber DesignThe interior of the Phanteks Enthoo Elite is subdivided into three chambers: the main area, a lower area, and an area that encompasses the space behind and under the motherboard tray. The last of which offers space for cable management (35 mm), vertical installation of an ATX power supply on the floor, mounting options for HDD brackets and pump holders, in addition to SSD mounts.
The lower chamber can also be reserved for the installation of a power supply - in this instance a small panel is removed on the reverse of the case. Particularly remarkable however is the floor of the chamber, which allows for the installation of a 420- or 480 mm radiator. Additionally the intermediate floor of the main chamber can be removed to allow access to the lower chamber. From this point it's only a few more steps to allow the installation of a mini ITX motherboard.
Modular Full Tower with Big Functionality - The Enthoo EliteThe main chamber of the Enthoo Elite offers a lot of interesting features and is capable of containing motherboards up to E-ATX in size. Among the many special features of this full tower case there exists the option of vertically mounting the graphics card - and once again this only requires a few simple steps. The huge tempered glass window also affords you a view of the cooler (or the waterblock) of the graphics card. Depending on your preferred spacing, there are four PCI brackets available after modifying the case and a PCIe riser cable comes as standard with this full tower case.
Around the motherboard are located a generous number of rubberised feedthroughs to enable clean cable management. If you look through the window at the area to the right of the motherboard, you will see it can be used as a space for installing SSDs, HDDs or reservoirs (accessory optional). Should none of these options be selected, this area can be stealthily concealed by using the four enclosed panels!
Extreme Full Tower for High-End HardwareAs a "full tower" case, the Enthoo Elite can contain an impressive arsenal of potent gaming hardware. One benefit of its generously-proportioned frame is the ability to install multiple graphics cards without any hindrance, as long as the space next to the motherboard is not allocated for other components. In regards to the mini-ITX system that can be installed between chambers, the GPU utilised must be a dual-slot cooler or smaller.
CPU coolers on the primary motherboard can be up to 210 mm in height, while the size of secondary mini-ITX systems' coolers are dependent upon the size of the installed graphics card. The maximum length of the PSU however is not subject to any limitation, thereby allowing up to two ATX power supplies to be installed. In order to power two systems from a single power supply the Enthoo Elite comes with a mounting bracket for the Phanteks Power Splitter, available separately.
Born for Water Cooling: The Phanteks Enthoo EliteA maximum of 17 120 mm fans or 14 140 mm fans ensure optimal hardware cooling - additionally three more fan mounts are located in the intermediate floor of the tower. Two further fans can be installed on the reverse of the case, while the front holds four 120 mm or 140 mm fans. Similarly, five pre-installed fans ensure good airflow and a special feature of the case allows three 120 mm fans or two 140 mm fans to be mounted next to the motherboard tray.
With the ability to accommodate four 480 mm radiators, the Phanteks Enthoo Elite seems to have been almost fated to become a supreme water cooling machine. Besides the installation points for radiators, the case shines with two further pump mounting plates coming bundled in, as well as several options for installing larger reservoirs. For the mounting of a radiator next to the motherboard Phanteks has helpfully provided an additional bracket to allow an appropriately-sized radiator to be installed "on its back".
RGB-LEDs, USB 3.1 Type C & Front HDMIBesides its superlative support for hardware and water cooling components, the Phanteks Enthoo Elite is also truly a sight to behold. The exterior offers premium, brushed aluminium and a large tempered-glass side panel which - thanks to its dual-hinges - can be opened like a door. The windows allow easier access to, among other things, the removable drive cage for 5,25" drives and the tempered-glass side panel can also be removed without tools to make installations incredibly convenient.
The I/O panel is hidden behind a flap and the power button is located on the lid. With Phanteks choice of front HDMI allowing the easy connection of VR glasses and a USB 3.1 Type C port the Enthoo Elite sets new standards. Four further USB 3.0 ports, four audio ports as well as RGB-LED lighting controls round out the generous choice of connections. The tower's LEDs can be controlled with the RGB-LED controllers, located on the upper right edge, the front-right and bottom edge, as well as the bottom edge of the left side panel.
A special feature also allows the tower's LED lighting to be synchronised when paired with a compatible motherboard and RGB strips. Supported motherboards include those with RGB-LED headers and MSI's Mystic Light Sync feature or the Aura Sync feature from ASUS.
One of the integral parts of the concept of modularity that is behind the Enthoo Elite can be seen in the removable panels in the lid and on the right side panel. This would allow silent operation or enable maximum performance. Multiple accessories are bundled in with the case and the installation of the hardware is partly tool-free. For improved cable management there are multiple Velcro fasteners in the tower, two PWM hubs make fan control simple and convenient, and the case also holds several easy-to-clean dust filters. The Enthoo Elite will be delivered in a flight case.
"At Phanteks, we believe meaningful design is where form meets function. We find it important that the way we design our products make sense to our end users and to us. During the development we wanted to make sure that this was going to be the best case we have ever built.” - Boon T Khor, Phanteks Lead Product Designer
Enthoo Elite Features- 4mm Sand-Blasted Aluminium Exterior
- 4mm Toolless Tempered Glass Window on Hinges
- Clean Interior with Aluminium covers: - Hidden PSU & cables
- Ambient Integrated RGB Illumination - Compatible with Phanteks RGB products, Asua Aura, MSI Mystic Light & More
- 5 x Premium Phanteks 140mm Fans installed as standard with 2 x PWM Fan Hubs
- Comprehensive Front I/O with 4 x USB3.0, 1 x USB3.1 Type-C, 1 x HDMI 2.0 and more.
- Swappable Panels (Performance/Silent)
- Supports Dual System / Dual PSU configurations
- 35mm cable management space + additional cable compartment (94mm)
- Vertical GPU Mount (4 Slots, 1 Riser Cable included)
- Triple Chamber Design - Main Chamber, Isolated Storage/Cooling Chamber & PSU + Cable Management Chamber
- Comprehensive Watercooling Support - Up to 560mm radiators on the front & 6 mounting points for various sized radiators throughout the case
- Radiator Brackets, Reservoir Mounts and Pump Brackets included as standard
- Extensive Storage - Up to 13 x 3.5" HDD's (6 brackets included) & 6 x 2.5" SSD's (4 brackets included)
- Comes packaged in a bespoke flight case for safe transport and delivery
Specification- Dimension (WxHxD): 270 mm x 750 mm x 615 mm - 10.6 in x 29.5 in x 24.2 in
- Colour: Gunmetal Grey
- Form Factor: Extreme Full Tower
- Materials: Anodised aluminium panels, Powder coated steel chassis, Tempered glass sidepanel
- MB Support: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini ITX, EEB
- Front I/O: 4x USB 3.0, 2x Mic, 2x Headphone, 2x Reset button, RGB control wheel, HDMI 2.0, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Side Window: Yes, Tempered glass
- PCI slots: 10
- Internal 3.5": 13x (6 included)
- Internal 2.5": 6x (4 included)
- Fan Support: Front - Up to 4 x 140mm/120mm (3 x 140mm installed), Top - Up to 3 x 140mm/4 x 120mm (1 x 140mm installed), Bottom - Up to 3 x 140mm/4 x 120mm, Midplate - Up to 3 x 140mm/120mm, Side - Up to 2 x 140mm/3 x 120mm, Rear - Up to 2 x 140mm/120mm (1 x 140mm installed)
- Radiator Support: Front - Up to 560mm/480mm, Top - Up to 480mm/420mm, Bottom - Up to 480mm/420mm, Midplate - Up to 480mm/420mm, Side - Up to 360mm/280mm, Rear - 140mm/120mm
- Clearance: 210mm CPU Coolers, 554mm VGA Cards, 291mm PSU's, 65mm Top Radiator
- Model: PH-ES916E_ AG
- Net Weight: 33 KG
- Gross Weight: 47 KG
- Package Dimension: 905 mm x 380 mm x 730 mm (W x H x D) - 35.6 in x 15.0 in x 28.7 in
- Warranty: 5 Years
Included Accessories- Premium 140mm Fan x 5
- PWM Fan Hub x 2
- Pump Bracket x 2
- 3.5" Modular HDD Bracket x 6
- 2.5" SSD Bracket x 4
- Closed Top Panel x 1
- Radiator Side Panel x 1
- Vertical GPU Bracket x 1
- Power Splitter Bracket x 1
- Dual System Bracket x 1
- 5.25" ODD Bracket x 1
- Side Panel Dustfilter x 1