Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass Flow Edition Mid Tower Case - Black
- The Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Midi-Tower in the Flow Edition is a technically upgraded version of the Enthoo Evolv ATX with tempered glass which is exclusively available at Overclockers UK.
10+ In stock
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass Flow Edition Mid Tower Case - BlackThe Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Midi-Tower in the Flow Edition is a technically upgraded version of the Enthoo Evolv ATX with tempered glass which is exclusively available at Overclockers. The honeycomb pattern of the top and front panels have supplementary air intakes which makes this case unique. These additions optimise this very popular case series by Phanteks even further. The Flow Edition still has the same stylish side panels made of tempered glass which allow an unhindered view into its interior from both sides of the case. The PWM fan hub and the three pre-installed 140 mm fans, as well as the dust filters for the front and the PSU cover are also included. There is room for more fans or radiators that can be up to 360 mm long. The case fits motherboards up to the form factor E-ATX, five 3.5" and four 2.5" drives. Two of the 3.5" drives can be substituted with smaller 2.5" SSDs.
The Principal Features of the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Midi-Tower Flow Edition:
- Elegant design thanks to side panels of tinted tempered glass and high quality materials
- Supplementary air intakes in a honeycomb pattern in the top and front panels
- Suitable for motherboards up to E-ATX (max. 264 mm width)
- Includes a PWM fan hub, three 140 mm fans, and two dust filters
- Hidden I/O panel with two USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connectors
- Room for five 3.5" and four 2.5" drives, two 3.5" drives can be substituted with 2.5" drives
- Fits graphics cards up to 42 cm, CPU coolers up to 19.4 cm, and PSUs up to 31.8 cm
Timelessly Elegant Design & Large Glass Side PanelsThe body of the case is made of black lacquered steel. The detachable front panel and the top consist of 3 mm thick black anodised aluminium with small inlets in a honeycomb pattern to improve the airflow. The left and the right side panels are made of huge sheets of tinted tempered glass that are attached to the case by four screws. The glass panels offer an unhindered view of the interior and the installed hardware.
Phanteks has placed a thin strip of lights at the bottom of the front panel that are illuminated when the computer is turned on. Its colour can be changed by replacing the LEDs by other ones included with the case. Supplementary air intakes have been placed between the top and front aluminium panels as well as in the panels themselves. The minimalist I/O panel is hidden under a lid in the front panel. It provides two USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connectors.
Cooling & Drive BaysBehind the front panel two pre-installed 140 mm fans and a third 140 mm fan at the rear of the case provide the cooling airflow through the case. There is room for two more 140 mm fans in the top of the case. Alternatively the two 140 mm fans in the front and the top can be substituted by three 120 mm fans. As far as radiator mountings go, they can be mounted in the front or top instead of the fans. There is a special bracket for radiators at the top that can be removed to ease assembly. The fan at the rear can be substituted by a radiator as well. Overall the case provides abundant cooling possibilities, rounded off by removable dust filters in the front panel and the PSU shroud.
The PSU is mounted at the bottom of the case and hidden from view by a black metal cover which holds two brackets for 2.5" or 3.5" drives. Phanteks includes an anti-vibration pump mount which can be attached there instead. The PSU shroud gives the rest of the interior a tidy appearance. Part of the shroud can be detached to make room for a reservoir or a big radiator at the front of the case. Three trays for mounting harddrives or SSDs are also included. They can be placed near the front panel and mounted to the motherboard tray with screws. Two more drives can be placed here with the help of two more trays which need to be acquired separately.
Plenty of Room for CablesThe gap between the rear of the motherboard tray is 35 mm wide, leaving plenty of room for cables. Phanteks has placed the PWM hub here that can be used to control up to eight 3-pin fans over just one 4 pin PWM connection. There is also room for three more 2.5" drives, two of which can be attached by brackets with a "Drop-n-Lock" mechanism, while a third can be mounted on the side of the PSU shroud.
- Measurements: 235 x 495 x 510 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: ca. 10.2 kg
- Material: Steel (Body), Aluminium (3 mm; Front, Top), Tempered Glass (Side Panels)
- Colour: Black
- Form Factor: E-ATX (up to 264 mm), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ATX
- Total Possible Fans:
2x 140 / 3x 120 mm (Front)
2x 140 / 3x 120 mm (Top)
1x 140/120 mm (Rear)
- Pre-Installed Fans:
2× 140 mm (Front; PH-F140SP, 1,200 RPM, 19 dB(A))
1× 140 mm (Rear; PH-F140SP, 1,200 RPM, 19 dB(A))
- Radiator-Mountings (may partly occlude HDD and/or fan slots):
1x max. 280/360 mm (Front)
1x max. 140/120 mm (Rear)
1x max. 280/360 mm (Top)*
* Clearance to the motherboard tray @ 120 mm Format: 68 mm
* Clearance to the motherboard tray @ 140 mm Format: 48 mm
Please note the possible maximum height of the RAM!
- Filter: Front, PSU (detachable)
- Drive Bays:
5x 3.5" (internal; dampened; + 3x with optional HDD Bracket PH-HDDKT_02)
4x 2.5" (internal; 2x substituted for 3.5"; 2x by SSD bracket on the rear of the motherboard tray with drop-n-lock + 1x or 2x with optional SSD Bracket GEPH-009 or GEPH-010)
- Power Supply: 1x Standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O Panel:
2x USB 3.0
- Maximum GPU Length: 420/300 mm (with/without HDD Bracket)
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 194 mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 318 mm
- Warranty: 5 years